Have you ever had a nightmare soo worst that the nightmare's flashbacks keep coming to your head and disturbing you and creeping you to death a lot?

today i had another nightmare and as usual i woke up screaming very loudly in the middle of my sleep, like someone had broke my bone, but then i couldn't sleep and its flashbacks are disturbing me a lot since many hours. i dont know how to make it stop

Most Helpful Girl

• are you lucid dreaming? Google it I hate when I lucid dream. my dreams will always have demons in them. and I can't wake up and a demon is trying to take my soul. its so creepy.

i used to dream like that before, when i was a kid. but now i just have horrible nightmares

its called lucid dreaming I believe spirits are real because it makes no sense. it happens to me out of random. I don't think its really a disorder and its hard to explain to people who haven't witnessed it or felt how real it really is and let me tell you some of us are very sesntive to energy like physics.. I also get a lot of premonition dreams I've dreamt the future so many times. sleep with a bible near your bed. and pray before you sleep hope it helps your dreams.

hmm your right. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear. Personally I always loved my nightmares, I miss them a lot too honestly at times. The darker the more interesting really, so just them my way instead :).

But no doubt had some pretty messed up crazy dreams that I end up thinking about a lot, but more so from what I kinda learn from them really, its just interesting.

What Girls Said 5

• I have a few nightmares that are just hard for me to forget and I still remember it from time to time, randomly

• Yeah, with a remarkable frequency

• Yes I've only had one like that.

• It happened to me a month ago. I was asleep or half asleep. I could hardly hear myself screaming.

• Happens to me a lot and it's been going on for years, just try not to think about it that's what I do I keep telling myself it's not real. My nightmares are about a girl that looks like the ring or the grudge.

your nightmares sounds pretty fucked up like mine. some of them mine are like that too and some of them are more fucked up than that

What Guys Said 1

• Nam. I keep getting flashbacks. It was brutal... there was an utter lack of humanity there.