I just feel like a piece of shit, a nobody, I dont know what to do anymore or if I should even care?

im 25 years old, live with my grandmother, unemployed and been searching but nothing. no drivers license, no vehicle, also been single my entire life (not by choice and is depressing) i tried to change my situation but I don't know. all my friends are living the life and are in a relationship with a career, while im just living in misery

Most Helpful Girl

• So you live with your grandmother. So what. You just need to take things one step at a time and not complain. That's not going to get you anywhere. You also sound envious of your friends for having a life you don't have. And until you learn to be responsible for your choices, and yes, that includes being single, then this will forever be a continuous thing. No drivers license? Pick up your state or countries drivers manual and learn! Don't got the money? Find any job that's reparable and will take you. No degree? Try to safe up as much as possible and good apply. Even apply for work study as well. When the time comes, you'll be able to get a vehicle. But nothing in this life is easy. You need direction. And it starts by you changing your attitude.

What Girls Said 5

• It sounds like you just need a new direction in your life! You seem like a nice, smart guy. Maybe you should try to take some classes, even online, in a course you enjoy and keep up the job search. Honestly, I went for two years before I could find my current job, which is helping me ti get through school. You just need to have a little patience. I'm definitely sure that there is a job out there for you!

Good luck! I wish you the best! Don't give up! The world needs more people who keep trying, even after they have been through the worst of it. It may be hard but, that is what makes you strong. :)

• You need to tackle your depression so you can go forward in life and get things you want and need, do things you feel someone your age should do. If you don't the feeling will persist. The depression is what is getting in your way and needs to be treated for the medical problem it is. You have already started to personalize the problem instead of seeing it as a temporary setback.

• you need to talk to someone
    and am sorry for what you're going through

• At least you and your family don't have college loans right? Also, I know how hard it can be to find a job and if you want an idea, you could try calling the smaller businesses, like the off the beaten path ones that no one notices...

• late bloomer. you'll be okay, why can't you find a job are you in city or country? why don't you have your L's? at 25? you don't need a car but you should probably get your L's. in case of emergency sounds like you have zero drive and no motivation.

What Guys Said 0