How to lose intresent in a guy and no longer have feelings for him?

He is one of my close friends, we always tease each other and joke around, I started developing feelings but he doesn't want a relationship, so I better lose my feelings, how can I do that? please help how can I distract myself , also I don't want to lose him as a friend

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how you want to do it. You can supress them, ignore them.. Or you could do the more spiritual act of letting go which is a part of meditation.. the latter one is the most healthy one but not everyone's interested in doing it that way which is why fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• if things are one sided its better to distance yourself... to avoid sufffering

What Guys Said 3

• You only like him because he doesn't want a relationship. Distractions? You don't need any.. Just do as you usually do

No Im saying that I like him and that I want to lose my feelings because he doesn't want anything serious, so I want to forget him

Stop hanging out with him for a little while, find a guy of your own in the meantime.

• 0|0
  • Just think of him as a friend

What Girls Said 0