Are you cold hearted?

• Yes
  • No
  • Never
  • Always
  • Sometimes /rarely
  • #HilariousClitoris2016

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom once told me that my belief in that offense is always taken and never given makes me come off as cold hearted if I don't care that I have offended someone. If that is true, I guess I am since I really honestly don't care if I offended someone - them being offended is their own fault and their own problem. Not mine. End of.

Well I care if I offend someone
      Sometimes it's their fault sometimes it's maybe ours

No, it is absolutely never our's. At least that's my opinion. How you react to what I say is entirely up to you. By saying something "bad" I am not forcing you to get angry. I am not forcing you to cry. I am not forcing you to get offended. I am not forcing you to do anything - what you do with the information you have received is entirely not my problem and not my fault.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have always been Known to be a very "Nice" and a Kind hearted person. I am also very wise and a Straight Shooter, Online or Off.
    However, one Thing that I have learned from Many of my Followers/Friends, is to Stick up for Myself when I Feel it is a "Not so Nice" Deal, Having Sore Subjects Tossed my Way or Someone Starts First with Something Naughty to Say. Then I must Defend my post.
    Other than that, I am a Friendly and Outgoing person whose Main Motive on Here is To Help others, not to Harass them. I like to Occasionally have a little fun but I know Where to Draw the line.
    People have been Coming and Going like Goblins on Gag, and I find it is Because of Misusing and Abusing.
    There is always Two sides to the Coin. One needs to See it, not Seethe it.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 29

• I think I've learned to become this way. Possibly has to do with the shit tons of bax experiences in life that I had gone through. Besides, I never want to be emotionally attached to anyone knowing that I can absolutely lose them at any time unexpectedly and vice versa.

• I dont know, the depths of my cruelity goes as far as my kindness goes. They kinda go hand in hand really. In order to be truly good you need to know true evil, in order to be truly evil you need to know truly good. Know im capable of finding pleasure in both anyway, destruction and rebuilding.

• Men HAVE to be " cold hearted " to a certain degree. This is because we are on our own in life , girls / women have their ultra close female friends , & also support networks of both genders , whereas men are on their own & are always treated with much less affection than women are. I admit I'm cold towards strangers.

• Is the heart cold or is the cold heart? These are the questions triss. Brb posting deep shit on triss's questions.

Hahahahh how about both?
      Someone has a cold heart and some people's cold is heart😂

• Sometimes? I don't know.. It depends I guess. Some dood I knew for 10 years had a sister pass away the other day and asked me to go to her funeral. I don't like him so I just ignored it and didn't go, is that considered cold hearted?

• Yes, I have a frozen heart
    i179.photobucket.com/.../ice-heart2.jpg

• Deep down no, although I need to be more cold hearted at times on the surface I think.

• I am cold blooded, I don't have a heart, I gave my heart to someone else.

• More often than not

• Yes I am I just ughhhh😠😠

• Who? me? Well my chest is a little cold..

• Less and less my heart gets warmer. I used to be very cold hearted

• No, i am warm hearted.. I got cold hands and warm heart

• Not only am i cold, i'm also dead inside. Life has thought me well😈

• Sometimes.. I can be very cold hearted, it depends on the situation.

• Yes , sometimes im extremely cold hearted toward the people that i don't care about.

• Yes hahaha.

• I'd like to think that I am

• Not really but I do come off as cold hearted.

• nope.. i have a big fat mushy heart

• No, my heart is warm at the moment. xP

• I clicked 'Yes' when I should've done it for "Sometimes/Rarely"

• I don't know tbh 😶

• I don't even have a heart. 😈

• If its needed, otherwise i am not.

• i can be

• No I don't think so I like the underdog

• Towards some things very much, but towards others not at all.

• When someone dies I dont give fuck

What Girls Said 23

• mostly yes. don't get me wrong, it's not that i don't care about people. it's just that they have f*cked with me so much that for the most part i don't care. it's hard to explain.

• No but I wish I was.
    It's very hard for a man to enter my heart, but when he does it's 🔥
    Otherwise (outside of the relationship context) I'm not cold hearted in all the situations.

• Most of the time it's just not who I am as a person. But I can be, sometimes/rarely

• sometimes yes

• Sometimes I can be (Nadz you've seen first hand lmao) but I'm quite sensitive and can be empathetic, so I'm not completely cold hearted.

Hahahahahaah lmao yes

@Luci92, I think I am the only one who Tried the Peanut butter recipe and Loved it! And have always loved you too, my friend.:)) xx

@Paris13 good on you Paris! Love you too, gorgeous <3 <3

• It's just not in my personality to be cold hearted.

• sometimes yea

• 1|0
  • No, I'm pretty much the opposite of cold hearted.

• I can be, but usually when it comes down to the people I'm close to, no.

• Usually no but I wish that I was lol. It'd make everything easier

• At times I could be, but generally I'm a very kind person.

• I'm far from cold hearted

• Sometimes but not rarely

• Yes, I am

• Not at all. I am very sensitive person. If I hurt someone with words (which rarely happens) it'll stay on my mind for long time

• Yes I am

• I am not and I can't be. I wish I could be sometimes...

• No but I wish i was.

• Uhm sometimes...

• I can be.

• I am a lot lol

• No, I am not.