Trump supporter arrested for voter fraud. Is this the only way Trump can win?

Terri Lynn Rote, a republican, was arrested in Iowa for voting twice.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/?utm_term=.78a4dbfb7640
Trump supporter arrested for voter fraud. Is this the only way Trump can win?
She was scared her ballot would be changed to a vote for Hillary. “I wasn’t planning on doing it twice," she said. "it was spur of the moment. The polls are rigged.”

The adorable face of trump supporters.

Trump was right, the polls are rigged and republicans are rigging them.

How many more Trump supporters plan on voting twice since rigging the election is the only way Trump can win?

0|3
7|13

Most Helpful Girl

• okay honestly this is absolute bullshit. I'm neither a trump or a Hillary supporter, but there are millions of dead people registered to vote (hey shocker !! its a Democratic vote). There are tons of emails leaked about how corrupt Hillary is, she is not fit to be president. It has been proven that she authorized people to provoke and start fights and riots. And to comment on a physical appearance of someone no matter what there actions is low and makes you seem pathetic, I'm sure you wouldn't be doing that if she double voted for Hillary.

2|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

millions of dead people registered to vote according to who? proven she authorized provoking fights according to who?
      known propagandists and liars with zero credibility like breitbart or alex jones? get real.

You don't have a problem with trump judging a woman's worth by her looks do you? hypocrite.

hillary used a private email server and that makes her unqualified. but trump ran a scam school ripping people off of their life savings. is accused of sexual assault, is a misogynist douche, etc and HE'S qualified to be president? you're a joke.

• Show All
    • 1mo

your ignorance makes me sick, you and people like you will be the reason this country crumbles to the ground.

• 1mo

Your inability to fact check clever editing jobs from know lairs and propagandists make me sick. and you should be embarrassed for being that stupid and gullible. (I said a CREDIBLE source).

"The video... comes from a controversial group that has been accused in the past of purposefully editing footage to advance their agenda."
      www.politifact.com/.../

Brain dead sheep like you who believe everything they see and can't think for themselves is what will put demagogues like trump in power who will destroy the country.

Most Helpful Guy

• sadly voter fraud is always an issue. but it is almost always snuffed out
    really voter fraud where it isn't found out occurs almost never. there about about 146 million registered voters in the US. the most in depth study showed that since 2000 only 10-14 cases of voter fraud in more than a billion ballots... and of those 10 cases those are still far from 100% proven

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Gag is no place for facts, evidence, logic and reason. :)

What Girls Said 6

• I support Hillary over Trump but seriously attacking Trump for some stupid voter being an idiot because she has a small brain is stupid. If you're going to attack him, attack him for something about him that he is... racist, misogynistic, and criminal. But don't attack him for something that isn't his fault.

2|2
    0|3
    • 1mo

How is he a racist or sexist? You do know Clinton has committed so many crimes right?

• Show All
    • 1mo

I should note that I believe it's more likely that Comey bad a very bad decision in his decision to do this... I don't think he's rigging anything, but if anybody could make a somewhat coherent argument that Comey is corrupt and trying to screw over their candidate, it's the democrats.

• 1mo

@CristopherC If The Donald says
      http://oi59.tinypic.com/9jpt2b.jpg

There's no appeal. Innocent or not. That's the way il Douche does it.

• 0|1
    0|1
  • lol. One trump voter. Thousands of soros machines. lol your logic.

0|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

Lol at your conspiracy theory paranoia.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@FallOutBoy2001 yea figured youd say something like that. cause i mean its you

• 1mo

Soros owns NO stake in voting machine companies. UK based voting system company Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown is on the board of the open society foundation founded by soros. That's it. End of story.

Smartmatic is deploying ZERO systems in the US election you ignorant retard.

Lol. your logic: the chairman of a voting machine company is on the board of a soros foundation, therefore the election is rigged for hillary.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your stupidity and intellectual laziness. Check yourself into to those reeducation classes. Maybe they'll teach you to think for yourself cuz you're dumb as a wall.

www.snopes.com/.../
      www.smartmatic.com/.../

• Sweet Jesus

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm considering your comment as most helpful for it's insightfulness.
      http://replygif.net/i/1081.gif

(awaiting reply that takes things completely out of context and doesn't understand this was a tongue in cheek comment regarding hypocrisy of trump followers.)

• 1mo

God... man... whoa. Truly an adorable face.
      I'm not gonna attack you, people get way to excited about politics here.

• 1mo

A mature gager? are you lost?

• Is it just me though, or are they _trying_ to do trumps weird duck face thing? What's up with their mouths?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha you think one idiot voting for Trump twice is rigging omg I'm dying. You americans are so stupid it's not even funny.
    One or two votes won't do anything. Hillary's donors (rich people who will profit from her and not trump) are controlling the polls.

1|1
    1|1
    • 1mo

haha. yeah tell that to the idiot above who thought her additional vote was going to make a difference.

you think polls run in 50 different states, each with their own governing body is controlled by one group of rich people? omg you're dumb.

hillary wants to raise taxes on people making over $250k, trump wants to lower taxes on those people. now tell me how they're going to profit from hillary? your ignorance is astounding.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@TripleAce CNN wasn't the only source reporting it.
      Could CNN have gotten a registered letter from Trump's lawyer or a phone call from Trump himself?

• 1mo

@jacquesvol absolutely yes that's possible lol. Something defiantly happened for them to actually change the article. There's a lot that happens behind the lines that we have no idea about. Of course not everything is published. If we could just be flies on the wall lol

What Guys Said 12

• Who wonders? Trump told her to do it.
    -Donald Trump tells voters to cast multiple ballots to fight election fraud:
    www.star-telegram.com/.../article111519972.html

0|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

"At a rally in Greeley, Colo., on Sunday night, Trump told supporters to obtain new ballots because, “do you think those (mail-in) ballots are properly counted?”

Trump then instructed rally-goers to visit a nearby voting center and check to see if their first ballot had been counted, then, “they’ll void your old ballot, they’ll give you a new ballot.”

More here: www.star-telegram.com/.../article111519972.html

• RIGGED - RIGGED I tell you and yesterday Trump told his fans to vote twice in Colardo who knows maybe a few extra will slip through
    www.centredaily.com/.../article111519972.html
    RIGGED and the REPUBLICAN FBI CHIEF's letter breaking the Hatch act.
    Srs I think there will be miniscule amount of voter fraud

0|1
    0|1
  • lol, all you Trump people complaining about rigged elections on the democrats side when the republican director of the FBI broke FBI and Justice Department tradition and policy to announce him looking back into a closed investigation against Hillary, completely against the direction of the Justice Department. Even a lot of pro-Trump people are blasting him for what clearly appears to be a move to influence the election.

When there was evidence of Russia attempting to support Trump and influence the election, the FBI refused to publicly announce it and said it was against their policy of making public announcements that could influence an election within 60 days... Then weeks later, Comey does this 11 days from the election, influencing the race like we've never seen before... even though he has absolutely no evidence of anything.

Imagine if this sort of thing had happened in Clinton's favor... All you people would be freaking out ready with your torches and pitchforks ready to go take down the FBI for their corruption and rigging the election. But since it's against the person you don't like, you think they're redeeming themselves. Sad double standards.

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|2
    0|3
    • 1mo

I don't know man. That last point seems like a +1 for Hillary actually.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Guess that poked the bear

Good day ;)

• 1mo

Nice talking to you. Have a nice day or evening wherever you are. :)

• One voter, and it was easily caught. What about the thousands of illegals voting?

5|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Please provide a credible source documenting the arrest "thousands" of illegal immigrants voting. otherwise it's b. s.

p. s. how would a voter id law you have such a hard on for have stopped this most common form of voter fraud? it wouldn't.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Allegation

A party’s formal statement of a factual matter as being true or provable, without its having yet been proved. Allegations remain assertions without proof, until they can be proved.

and your proof?

• www.thepoliticalinsider.com/.../

IS THIS THE ONLY WAY HILLARY CAN WIN?

0|1
    0|0
  • One person arrested for voting twice, but no one arrested for erasing Sanders votes?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mJ5KutY8s

0|1
    0|0
  • All the political posts are getting annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • You know when they said that Alexander II's assassin was a Jew and all the pogroms that caused? Yeah, that reasoning's a bit backward.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do we know this isn't under the Democratic Party. And a better question is who allowed her to vote twice?

0|0
    0|0
  • How about all theses dead people who voted for Hillary? Trump is going to win

0|0
    0|0
  • One idiot who voted for Trump twice hardly indicates a trend. Nice try, OP.

0|0
    0|0