For those of you who had the glorious luxury of eating a taco, do you turn your head or the taco when eating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither or! You're doing it wrong. You cut it with a fork!🍴😁😎🍴👻👽😜!!! Duh!!!

• Don't tell me you're also one of the people who eats a pizza with a fork and knife lol!

• No way. You're no match for my awesomeness 💪🏻💪🏻👻🍴😎👽😜🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴!!!

• 😯!! Tank you!!! 😁👽!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I turn both the taco and my head xD

• At least you're not letting the taco do all the work lol
      Now when you eat cereal... do you bring the spoon all the way up or meet it halfway xD

• Oh right I can't say no to a girl giving it 100% lol! I'd start fighting the temptation to say "I know this is sudden but I'm ready to wife you up" Lol!

• Thanks for the MHO

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 11

• My head because they're usually like this with salsa on it so it would drip.
    chicago.seriouseats.com/.../...a-moran-tacos-2.jpg

• I should have said don't post pictures... now I'm hungry lol

• If you only tasted some of the Mexican food from here 😳 Lol sorry though

• I cannot say I've tried one. They look messy. I hate messy food. Not to sound too deadpan or anything :/

• I was waiting for someone to say they've never had a taco lol... it's not messy if you get the soft taco

• Lol well the only difference is really the shell, at least with the soft taco you can sort of shape it so nothing falls out.

What's life without a bit of mess lol get yourself a taco!

• I think I'll pass for now, but that you for the information anyway!

• I just hope the whole things doesn't fall apart in my hand. Hard shell tacos are annoying af.

• I always let the taco make the first move, bro.

• I haven't really noticed. I'm guess I turn my head because if you turn the taco, all the toppings will fall out

• Probably not since I don't eat hard shell tacos 😛

• Happy medium.

• The Taco

• I turn both, but it never seems to work. Every time I eat a hard-shell taco it crumbles in mouth

• Slight 45 degree taco twist combined with about slight 45 degree twist of the head for a perfect 90 degree angle to fufill the requirements of a mouth full of taco goodness

• Depending on the girls and how it's going