For those of you who had the glorious luxury of eating a taco, do you turn your head or the taco when eating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither or! You're doing it wrong. You cut it with a fork!🍴😁😎🍴👻👽😜!!! Duh!!!

Don't tell me you're also one of the people who eats a pizza with a fork and knife lol!

No way. You're no match for my awesomeness 💪🏻💪🏻👻🍴😎👽😜🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴!!!

😯!! Tank you!!! 😁👽!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I turn both the taco and my head xD

At least you're not letting the taco do all the work lol
      Now when you eat cereal... do you bring the spoon all the way up or meet it halfway xD

Oh right I can't say no to a girl giving it 100% lol! I'd start fighting the temptation to say "I know this is sudden but I'm ready to wife you up" Lol!

Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 13

• My head. Most of the time it's just easier for me that way

• Little of both.

• lolXD
    I turn my head hahaha

According to my conversation with Ale... you're our dream girl when it comes to eating tacos lol!

lmfao XD

• Turn my head. If I turn the taco it'll be tacon me 😂😂😂😂

• That's not a taco!

• I hate eating tacos, no matter what it's a mess! I usually turn both slightly.

You have to enjoy life more... messy food is all the fun lol! (whenever you're alone at least lol)

It's just no, the amount of tops I have ruined trying to enjoy them is astonishing

Lol you have to invest in a baggy taco sweater and sweatpants... where you just don't a fuck :P

• Nope, never done it that way.

• I'll turn my head

• No, I don't.

• I turn my head.

Poor Taco... maybe it would have loved being turned lol

Well damn... maybe your bitch wanted to be included in the decision process so she doesn't feel useless xD

Her only use is being eaten by me. 😈

• The taco lol

• Turn the taco.

• This is why i eat taco salads. I can enjoy the taste of tacos while using a fork and i don't have to face such dilemmas of how to eat a taco.

You know... now that I think about it, I've never had a taco salad! What have I been doing my entire life? lol

Apparently either turning tacos or straining our neck.

What Guys Said 11

• My head because they're usually like this with salsa on it so it would drip.
    chicago.seriouseats.com/.../...a-moran-tacos-2.jpg

I should have said don't post pictures... now I'm hungry lol

If you only tasted some of the Mexican food from here 😳 Lol sorry though

• I cannot say I've tried one. They look messy. I hate messy food. Not to sound too deadpan or anything :/

I was waiting for someone to say they've never had a taco lol... it's not messy if you get the soft taco

Lol well the only difference is really the shell, at least with the soft taco you can sort of shape it so nothing falls out.

What's life without a bit of mess lol get yourself a taco!

I think I'll pass for now, but that you for the information anyway!

• I just hope the whole things doesn't fall apart in my hand. Hard shell tacos are annoying af.

• I always let the taco make the first move, bro.

• I haven't really noticed. I'm guess I turn my head because if you turn the taco, all the toppings will fall out

• Probably not since I don't eat hard shell tacos 😛

• The Taco

• Happy medium.

• I turn both, but it never seems to work. Every time I eat a hard-shell taco it crumbles in mouth

• Slight 45 degree taco twist combined with about slight 45 degree twist of the head for a perfect 90 degree angle to fufill the requirements of a mouth full of taco goodness

• Depending on the girls and how it's going