Like in home towns you have lived in your whole life and how they've changed.
For me mine has changed DRASTICALLY! Before it didn't have much and not too many people but now it's got a lot more and it's fucking crowded!
- A lot45% (18)51% (27)48% (45)Vote
- a little20% (8)30% (16)26% (24)Vote
- barely any change15% (6)11% (6)13% (12)Vote
- hasn't changed8% (3)2% (1)4% (4)Vote
- Moved around too much12% (5)6% (3)9% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
My home town in the valley of southern California... is unfortunately more run-down than it was before.
When I lived there, the city was brand new and very suburban. Now all the ghetto ass people fleeing Los Angeles moved in... but brought their ghetto ass culture with them and ruined my hometown. :-/0
Most Helpful Girl
Kingston, Jamaica in the 1800s (King's Street):
Kingston, Jamaica after the 1907 Earthquake:
Kingston, Jamaica in the 1920s:
Kingston, Jamaica in the 1960s (King's Street):
Kingston, Jamaica today:
It is now REALLY overpopulated.0