Are people that are religious uptight?

Seems like they like to force their views on you and hate too much. They love to hate people that have sex before marriage, same sex marriage, tattoos, girls that dress hot, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• On average, they're. I met some before that hate the fact that I'm bi sexual and that my hair is not natural.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• it depends on the person. some are extremists, and feel that they have the right to force their beliefs on others. but there are other people who are not like this.

• I'm not uptight

What Guys Said 8

• You could say that.

Anything, that isn't like them they do not agree with. While this alone is OK, it's wrong to force and project their ideas as it would be "the right way" as in going against what is essentially you. That means they are disrespecting you but so what, do not respect them right back, ignore them and move on. Later when you gather around with friends you can tell about it "I had one time an encounter with a religious freak the other day". Would make a story.

• "they like to force their views on you and hate too much"

Couldn't they say the same about atheists?

• In college, it was the opposite. Militant atheists even vandalized buildings shaking anyone who was religious. All the religious people did was invite you to their prayer group of try to get you to buy some mediocre food from a bake sale.

But now the SJW left has become the new Religious Right, spreading hate and intolerance while claiming to do the opposite. And they silence anyone who disagrees instead of debating them.

• Sometimes.

• Because they're crazy

• Same reason why atheists are so uptight.

• If by "uptight" you mean actually adhere to a set of ethics, yes.

• no you got it all wrong
    we believe in a heaven and hell
    we want people in heaven so we tell people
    this is the way
    and if they say no okay go to hell

i don't force anyone but i speak about it with the up most conviction
    cause im right