5.52am bored question- Truth... Dare... Kiss... or Promise?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• Truth

• the TRUTH about you is you have mystique to you that makes people occasionally see you as complex but it is all a facade of how you are read.

In a word, you are often misunderstood

• It is obvious you are very genuine and heartfelt which are rare qualities

• Thank you :)

• kiss?

• Dare

• I Dare you to at the end of each day, look in your mirror and recite the things you really admire about yourself. attach them to the mirror and do it for 7 days straight to remind you just how brilliant you are as a person :)

• Awwww!! Of my own? Eye? πŸ˜πŸ˜›!! Ok I like it!! πŸ˜πŸ‘½πŸ‘πŸ»!!

• to the eyes of others

• truth

• Truth

• The TRUTH about you is you are an epic journey at the beginning awaiting your first step

• Truth

• How about the truth

• Truth

• Truth😛

• The TRUTH about you is you're a young woman awaiting self discovery. With a treasure trove of gifts in you awaiting for you to fully realise

• Truth

• The TRUTH about you is you are a Devil but all see you as a pristine Angel

• Truth :-)

• Truth ^_^

• truth

• The TRUTH about you is you are the rare combination of a dreamer but also a realist. Which allows you to believe in the potential for magic in life as well as attaching the context of reality

• Truth

• What is your favorite colour?
      https://youtu.be/pWS8Mg-JWSg

• Monty Python Quest for the Holy Grail, greatest comedy movie ever made you should see the knights of nyph sometime, even more funny then this one.

Haha good answer.

• The TRUTH about you is you are non-descript but within this you so stand out. With so many brilliant colours of meaning that bedazzle people around you

• Surprise me

• i DARE you to surprise your crust with the TRUTH of a KISS, and PROMISE to show no regret in doing this

What Guys Said 9

• Truth

• The TRUTH of you is you are like parallelled universes. Respected for the dexterity you show in your profession but the quite literal bird of bright colours fluttering freely in your private life

• What the goddamn fuck?

• Truth

• The TRUTH about you is you are your own worst enemy. You are a good hearted and intelligent man with a real appeal to many but you always beat yourself up

• ' life is full of Vultures, never rely on them to be kind...'

• believe me man, i never rely on them to be kind, even if i want to i can't because there is no chance that i can think that somethings good gonna come in my life, lol

• Truth.. 😎

• The TRUTH about you is you are at the 'dawn of your days'- where you are about to embark on the journey from a boy to a universally respected and admired man

• Oh yes.. respect Mr. ;)

• Truth!!

• The TRUTH of you is you are young but you are wise, you do not accept the lies but always seek the truth. Within this, you prove inspiration for others with the strength found in your assured demeanour

• Anything for a fellow southpaw :)

• Lol.. looks like you really did your research on me haha. and wait, why do i have a down vote?

• Truth. Not sure if I really want to know

• The TRUTH about you is you feel as though you are a duck in life. With you looking calm from a an immediate view but busting a gut underneath to keep afloat. You need to buy further into your resolve and build further faith and belief in yourself

• Kiss

• Time for you to KISS away your self doubt and make a real effort to start believing in you

• Truth

• the TRUTH about you is your head is a rhapsody of thoughts, while it invigorates and inspires you it also grates on you for you can never turn them off

• Hit me with a Truth bomb.

• the TRUTH of you is you are an enigma

- A visionary but so blinkered
      - Conservative but a precocious liberal
      - Young but so wise
      - Free but often feeling trapped

• I'll take it.