Can we stop with political stuff here?

Can we please stop with Trump/Hillary debate on this site. This site is supposed to help us understand each other, not to do opposite. And all this topic does is create confusion and unnecessary hate.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like when people post political stuff on this site there's a little voice in their head that's like "wow I'm totally going to change someone's opinion this time".

The reality is it's just pointless arguing and nobody changes their stance on the issue.

What Girls Said 1

• Who do you think is gonna be president? Hillary or Trump?

What Guys Said 9

• Our politics is a part of us, the same as our religion, our sexual preferences, and even our favorite TV shows.
    You want to stop talking about the election. Tomorrow someone will want to stop talking about Muslims or Jesus. The next day they'll want to stop talking about sex. Then all you'll have left is My Little Pony but guess what? There's a line forming of people who don't like that.
    Best option? If someone is talking about a topic you don't like - you can just ignore it and move on to something else. Nothing says you are obligated to check out every question or myTake on this site. For your own peace of mind and sanity it may be best to avoid this things that upset you

• It'll all be over in a week. Then we can get back to the important issues like what size penis is good, does he like me and slut shaming.

• still better then talking about penis size and do white guys like black girls not to mention all the chumps who keep asking how do i look over and over
    vir4l.com/.../monkey_stop_just_stop.jpg

• people can ask what they want. i like it when narcissistic people show up, to say how others who are individuals should conform to their world view...

• Honestly, I'll have to say no on that one. Politics is just as legitimate a subject to be discussed on here as the myriad of other things people choose to talk about. What the site needs is a politics section where these questions can go, giving users the opportunity to block them from their feed if they want to

• I like the site being wide and varied just gloss over the questions you don't like.

• It's only 9 more days.

• so dont participate in those types of discussions then

• I agree with you.