Quiz: Which color fairy are you?

www.playbuzz.com/.../which-color-fairy-are-you

I got: You are a Pink Fairy
You belong among the Pink Fairies. Your life is about loving and being loved. You can seem fragile because you are sensitive and gentle, but you have deep spiritual strength. You are the peacemaker who wants to resolve conflicts and you have a positive influence over others.Quiz: Which color fairy are you??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an Ebony Fairy
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f59-81af-ee8dd9a2aa7f.jpg
    You belong among the Ebony Fairies. You have a powerful presence and seek to protect the misfits of your world. You are a natural leader with a need to control your own destiny. When others encounter you they may only see your mysterious nature, but those who truly see you are impressed by your spiritual depth and dignity.

I'm an Ebony Fairy? lol how ironic

What Guys Said 11

• Sapphire Fairy.
    How fabulous do I feel?
    The-Rock-as-the-Tooth-Fairy / 10. That's pretty fabulous.
    images.complex.com/.../whw1p3ozsqrzkwlzjesw.gif

You belong among the Sapphire Fairies. You are calm and sensitive to the feelings of others. All of your empathy can leave you emotionally exhausted so you withdraw sometimes and recharge. You are very valuable to the people closest to you because they depend on your deep emotional intelligence.

If you enjoyed this quiz, then dare your friends on Facebook or Twitter to discover their result!

• You belong among the Sapphire Fairies. You are calm and sensitive to the feelings of others. All of your empathy can leave you emotionally exhausted so you withdraw sometimes and recharge. You are very valuable to the people closest to you because they depend on your deep emotional intelligence.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cd993b6128.jpg

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43b9-83c8-6edc39718b24.jpg

Sounds good.

• You are a Pink Fairy
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43d6-9812-38206a3b9c2c.jpg
    You belong among the Pink Fairies. Your life is about loving and being loved. You can seem fragile because you are sensitive and gentle, but you have deep spiritual strength. You are the peacemaker who wants to resolve conflicts and you have a positive influence over others.

• You belong among the Emerald Fairies. You have found the perfect balance in your life because you have focused on your health and sought out peace in the natural world. Others look to you for healing and compassion. Your life's purpose has been pursuing tranquility and genuine optimism, which has led you on a deeply spiritual journey of personal growth.

I'm gay as fuck.

Wait, I just read this; that's bullshit. No one looks to me for healing OR compassion.

This test is false.

You really have me lmao over here :P My result was true though so not bullshit. Maybe 50/50 hahaha

• White. Flawless white. Pure of heart and soul.

• Lavender fairy

Mm, the legs on that fairy in the pic. 😈

Lol where's the explanation they gave

On my iPad now. Here it is. This is me IRL

ng the Lavender Fairies. You are calming, nurturing, and deeply spiritual. Your loved ones appreciate your strength and they come to you for your quiet wisdom. When someone first meets you, you are mysterious but once they know you they respect your independence and sincerity.

Hmmm interesting... thank you :D

• I am a emerald fairy which says about about me even answering this

• You belong among the Sapphire Fairies. Thats probably right.

• I am not a fairy 😅

What Girls Said 21

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43b9-83c8-6edc39718b24.jpg

• You are a Sapphire Fairy

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f59-81af-ee8dd9a2aa7f.jpg

"You belong among the Ebony Fairies. You have a powerful presence and seek to protect the misfits of your world. You are a natural leader with a need to control your own destiny. When others encounter you they may only see your mysterious nature, but those who truly see you are impressed by your spiritual depth and dignity."

Okay but picture 😍😍

• You are a Pink Fairy

This actually matches my personality ahaha

• Pink, magentas Color Fairy.
    I am very Unique and I find this Beautiful Color is Mind Spelling.
    Good luck and Great question, @SweedyPie xx

• You belong among the Ebony Fairies. You have a powerful presence and seek to protect the misfits of your world. You are a natural leader with a need to control your own destiny. When others encounter you they may only see your mysterious nature, but those who truly see you are impressed by your spiritual depth and dignity.

Dang. I'm the only Ebony. It fits my personality though.

Oh yeah. I guess I just posted early lol It was a fun quiz

Yeah your description instantly gave me a superhero vibe. All the leading, protecting and mystery plus the styling of the fairy was like BATMAN! lol

• You are a Sapphire Fairy

• fairyrealms. wordpress. com
    You belong among the Golden Fairies. Your charisma draws people to you and inspires them. Once anyone is privileged to know you they find out you are compassionate, creative, and eager to love. You have a glow of success and individuality that make you a truly magical creature.

• You are a Golden Fairy

• You are a Pearl Fairy
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49e7-a12c-d509dcc49eae.jpg
    You belong among the Pearl Fairies. You are a force of peace, creativity, and harmony. You appreciate the simple, pure joys in life and avoid drama. Your purpose in life is to find spiritual balance while being playful and feeding your intelligence.

• I got the Pink Fairy too.

• Sapphire

• pink

• Golden Fairy, yeah, I thought so :P

• Sapphire fairy

• 1|0
  • I'm a Ruby Fairy

You're the only Ruby so far... what did the description say about your color

• Pearl fairy

Hmmm the only one so far, curious to know how it described you

Ah so you are very well rounded then. Thanks for taking the time to feed my curiosity ;)

I guess Lol np

• Colorless fairy. lol

• You are a Golden Fairy
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49b8-a86d-b60cc6ebc829.jpg