Is it weird that I'm?

That I'm spending $600 dollars on my mother for her birthday? I'm taking her to the spa for a full 7 hours of pampering then I'm taking her to a movie of her choice i will then give her a new dresses for her to ware and last I'm taking her to dinner at a fancy restaurant is it weird that im doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as you're financially secure even after that considerable expense, that should be a pretty good "Thank You & I Love You!" gift to the one who has done & sacrificed much for you.

I wish you both well.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a bit much. Don't you think your mom would prefer you save some or put it to some other good use than to blow it in one day?

What Guys Said 9

• Spending that kind of money at your age is odd.

Getting 600 is pretty easy

Is 2

It's easy I set a certain amount aside each paycheck till I have enough to do this for my mom I got an A in financial literacy

• No, that's not weird. She carried you in her womb for 9 months.

• Spending that kind of money on your mother is NOT weird. All the things a mother does for her children, no reason why her children can't do that for her.

• A little dress and dinner part is

• It's just money.

• Where the fuck did you get $600 ?

• Seems a lot for someone your age but sure its a good thing to spend your money on at least :)

• no... even 10,000 would be okay

above that would be a bit out of the ordinary, but weird?

• It seems like you don't want to spend the money on your mom

Don't be ridiculous of course I want to

Sorry

You have no need to be sorry, lol

What Girls Said 13

• If you love your mom and have the money, who are we to say you're wrong? Your mom will be happy her daughter is spending her personal money in such a sweet way to the woman who raised her.

• No? She's your mother!

It's actually quite normal...
    I just gifted mine a pandora bracelet that was just as much!

But I do however find it a bit hectic and overwhelming if you're doing all that in one day regardless of the amount being spent... ...

• If I could afford it, I think I'd give my mom everything she wants lol

• no, you must really love your mom and want to show her your appreciation since you can afford it.

It's easy to get 600 I set a certain amount aside each paycheck till I have enough to do this for my mom I got an A in financial literacy

• I doubt this is true as everytime someone says something to you you dislike you resort to cursing them out. I bet you only posted this so you would seem like a good daughter. no one woupd ask is being nice to their mom weird

Um what and It's easy I set a certain amount aside each paycheck till I have enough to do this for my mom I got an A in financial literacy so I can and will do this for my mom thank you very much.

Then why bother asking if this is weird? you know full well it's not and no one would say it was

Not true a few people I know side it's weird and I just wondered if it was really that weird

• No, I wish I could do that for my mom.

• Not weird at all, in fact you seem like the best daughter ever. I mean I'm sure she works hard to give you everything you have, and its really nice to have you do something for her.

• Of course not that's your mom.

• it's a little much in my opinion, but do it if you want to, she's your mother.

• It is not the norm for a person to have that kind of money to spend, but by all means please do that for your mother! She deserves it!!

I have been saving it up for this reason

• You are being manipulated by her she needs to let you go

What the fuck are you talking about she doesn't even know about it and I don't normally do something like this for her I normally bake a cake and give her a figurine but I don't remember her ever having a truly great birthday

Interesting fact when it's your birthday it's a year closer to your death date. So I don't think you want to celebrate her birthday on her birthday

We all know that we just don't care about it

• You are a great daughter!!! It's nothing wrong with giving a lot to your mother in her birthday

• I'm wondering where someone under 18 got $600 from... I literally have $45 in my bank account

Lol the only thing she would have to do is put clothes on considering that the spa package thing included a hair styling and a make up application

Besides that I'm still a high school student so I still have homework to do