Is it weird that I'm?

That I'm spending $600 dollars on my mother for her birthday? I'm taking her to the spa for a full 7 hours of pampering then I'm taking her to a movie of her choice i will then give her a new dresses for her to ware and last I'm taking her to dinner at a fancy restaurant is it weird that im doing this?

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as you're financially secure even after that considerable expense, that should be a pretty good "Thank You & I Love You!" gift to the one who has done & sacrificed much for you.

I wish you both well.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a bit much. Don't you think your mom would prefer you save some or put it to some other good use than to blow it in one day?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Spending that kind of money at your age is odd.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Getting 600 is pretty easy

• Show All
    • 1mo

Is 2

• 1mo

It's easy I set a certain amount aside each paycheck till I have enough to do this for my mom I got an A in financial literacy

• No, that's not weird. She carried you in her womb for 9 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spending that kind of money on your mother is NOT weird. All the things a mother does for her children, no reason why her children can't do that for her.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little dress and dinner part is

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where the fuck did you get $600 ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems a lot for someone your age but sure its a good thing to spend your money on at least :)

0|1
    0|0
  • no... even 10,000 would be okay

above that would be a bit out of the ordinary, but weird?

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems like you don't want to spend the money on your mom

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Don't be ridiculous of course I want to

• Show All
    • 1mo

Sorry

• 1mo

You have no need to be sorry, lol

What Girls Said 13

• If you love your mom and have the money, who are we to say you're wrong? Your mom will be happy her daughter is spending her personal money in such a sweet way to the woman who raised her.

1|0
    0|0
  • No? She's your mother!

It's actually quite normal...
    I just gifted mine a pandora bracelet that was just as much!

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But I do however find it a bit hectic and overwhelming if you're doing all that in one day regardless of the amount being spent... ...

• If I could afford it, I think I'd give my mom everything she wants lol

1|0
    0|0
  • no, you must really love your mom and want to show her your appreciation since you can afford it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It's easy to get 600 I set a certain amount aside each paycheck till I have enough to do this for my mom I got an A in financial literacy

• I doubt this is true as everytime someone says something to you you dislike you resort to cursing them out. I bet you only posted this so you would seem like a good daughter. no one woupd ask is being nice to their mom weird

1|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

Um what and It's easy I set a certain amount aside each paycheck till I have enough to do this for my mom I got an A in financial literacy so I can and will do this for my mom thank you very much.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Then why bother asking if this is weird? you know full well it's not and no one would say it was

• 1mo

Not true a few people I know side it's weird and I just wondered if it was really that weird

• No, I wish I could do that for my mom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird at all, in fact you seem like the best daughter ever. I mean I'm sure she works hard to give you everything you have, and its really nice to have you do something for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not that's your mom.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a little much in my opinion, but do it if you want to, she's your mother.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not the norm for a person to have that kind of money to spend, but by all means please do that for your mother! She deserves it!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I have been saving it up for this reason

• You are being manipulated by her she needs to let you go

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What the fuck are you talking about she doesn't even know about it and I don't normally do something like this for her I normally bake a cake and give her a figurine but I don't remember her ever having a truly great birthday

• Show All
    • 1mo

Interesting fact when it's your birthday it's a year closer to your death date. So I don't think you want to celebrate her birthday on her birthday

• 1mo

We all know that we just don't care about it

• You are a great daughter!!! It's nothing wrong with giving a lot to your mother in her birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm wondering where someone under 18 got $600 from... I literally have $45 in my bank account

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It's easy I set a certain amount aside each paycheck till I have enough to do this for my mom I got an A in financial literacy

• Show All
    • 1mo

Lol the only thing she would have to do is put clothes on considering that the spa package thing included a hair styling and a make up application

• 1mo

Besides that I'm still a high school student so I still have homework to do