If you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?

It can be any character (not including Harry) regardless of whether they're a student, creature, villain, big or small, etc.If you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?
#HarryPotter #JKRowling #Halloween #Expelliarmus

• Bellatrix LestrangeIf you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?
  • Severus SnapeIf you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?
  • Luna LovegoodIf you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?
  • Albus DumbledoreIf you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?
  • Sirius BlackIf you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?
  • Nymphadora LupinIf you could request JK Rowling to write an entire novel on the backstory of ONE character from Harry Potter, who would you choose and why?
  • Other (Comment Below)!
1mo #Books #Reading #Novels
I was originally going to mention Draco Falfoy instead of Lupin for the poll, but oh well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Draco Malfoy for the antagonist view
    Albus Dumbledore for the full background story
    Ron Weasley for the shits and giggles

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• 1|0
  • Merope Gaunt's story would make for a great novel, IMHO. What do you think?

• Either Luna, or Hermione.

• Gilderoy Lockhart's adventures. It'd be like Ciaphas Cain, but for chumps.

• I hardly made decision between Sirius Black and Snape.

Sirius Black fo' me, that guy was my fav 😎

• Probably Voldemort. the story of how tom riddle became Voldemort

Uhh it is pretty well covered in the books tho. Especially when trying to find horcruxes

Yeah, it is covered in the books, but that actually would be a fun read to just read a spin-off about Tom Riddle.

• Luna seems like a fun read. Also Mr Malfoy would be a interesting read.

• Fluffy

• Who doesn't want to know what was Sirius Lupin and James like it would be amazing

• Luna luvgud because i had a crush on her as a kid. Child me would def wanted to see that movie.

• Belletrux lesstrange because of her boobs!

• I dunno but I really want to read the books. Movies first or books first?

Movies then read the books so you aren't disappointed

Harry Potter and the philosophers stone to start, and there are 7 💗💗

Yes book 1 is the Philosophers stone. The latest one out is a script book and it's something that happens many years after book 7.
      I really did enjoy it! Started reading them when I was young. Great world to imagine. It's filled with lots of humour but also a lot of tragedy and sadness. But also some wisdom. Lol. Ahh don't mean to sound weird 😆 pm if you want :)

• dont know, i never watched harry potter before

• 1|0
  • prolly batman

• I would actually like the writer of Fifty shades write some fanfiction where Hermione, Luna and Ginny experiment with strapons or moaning merkel gives harry a blowjob or how Nevele casts an invisibility spell so he beat off in the girl's showers.

Why don't you write that yourself? Seems like an interesting fan fiction.

It always ends in a wank.

• Harry Potter hands down

Ohhhh not including Harry

What Girls Said 23

• I know Dumbledore, Voldemort, and Snape stories are pretty much covered already throughout the books, but I would like to know much much more about Snape, he's one of my favorites!, I really hated him with passion, and then loved him, he's like one in a million <3 his life was really sad tho...

• Can I request that someone else writes it? :P Uh, I suppose Lily Evans.

• all of them!

i have been a potterhead since i was, like 12. so backstory fluff would be pure awesomeness/fan service.

• 1. Bellatrix - for obvious reasons. Would love to know her full back story.

2. Hermione - I want to see how it all works out in between the muggle world and the magical world

• I didn't get enough Sirius Black. He is way too interesting not to have a book lol

• Professor Minerva McGonagall!! She is one of the most powerful witches and we know almost nothing about her.

• Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort.. we don't know much of his past and I would like to get to know more in details as his life prior to becoming Voldemort sounds interesting

The other character would be Snape but I feel like there isn't much to tell there anymore..

• Dumbledore would be the most interestig for me. Since he's so old and not too much about his past has been mentioned.

• couldn't make up my mind... Sirius Black, Dumbledore and Snape would be amazing.

• I'd go with Bellatrix Lestrange and Sirius Black 😃

• Dumbledore has the backstory I'm most interested in, but tbh I'll take anything at this stage.

• Blaise Zabini.

"Blaise Zabini and the Fucks He Did Not Give".

Why? I don't know. He's my favorite character though. Why? Again, I don't know. He just is.

Nah, IMHO, Blaise's mom sounds like a far more interesting character to write a full-length novel about. The gold-digging black widow temptress, who's outlived seven successive wealthy pure-blood elite husbands, all of whom died in suspicious circumstances, but still managed to get away with it scott-free and keep raking in new lovers regardless? That'd be an entertaining read...

@SinghSong omg lol, yass. It would be amusing that's for sure.

• I have to go with Dumbledore. I love Albus Dumbledore, but there are some things I would love to be more clear.

• Snape please... His story would be romantic xD

• I love this question! Upvote :)

• HERMIONE!!
    I don't know IF SHE IS BLACK OR NOT!!
    But if not her, then Snape, he is interesting

• Luna! She's the bomb and probably had a cool life

• Sirius. I love that sexy beast.

• Draco Malfoy! I would love to know his whole backstory in detail. :)

• Neville Longbottom, even though he's not an option here

I actually had him as an option before changing it to Lupin. Maybe i should have kept neville.

• Draco

• I think either Luna or Bellatrix LeStrange (would be interesting to see how she went mad)

But really a lot of characters in Harry Potter are so very interesting... truly reading about any of them would be cool

• Harry Potter, jr.
    Tired of hearing all about the Harry's. Time for Harry to move along, retire JK from this kid, and maybe do another 100 books and scripts of anyone but Harry the first.
    I also heard her last book wasn't her best. Maybe she is tired.