How much does your power, water etc cost per week or month for you (1 person)?

If you could include what currency it is in, that'd be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• $200 elect, $70 water AUD

Most Helpful Guy

• Water (cold and warm) is included in the rent for us, so it's a little hard to know. I think it's somewhere around 50-60 Franks. Electricity and heating combined cost around 170 Franks for three months, so that's about 57 Franks per month. However I share these costs with my girlfriend. So all in all, I pay around 60 Franks per month for utilities. That's about 62 USD.

Utilities tend to be relatively cheap in Switzerland. However, there are other things that we have to pay that don't exist in the US. For example in Switzerland, every person has to pay about 100 USD per month directly to the government for having a TV+internet outlet in his/her wall (for the connection), regardless of whether you actually own a TV or a computer or not.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Power- 90 pound, Water - 45 pound
    A month, I have a swimming pool, and I live alone.

• Power, about $25-50/mo depending on if I've been using heater/AC (where I live rarely use either). Water is bundled with hot water boiler fee and trash pickup where I live (apartment) and is usually about $60/mo.

• In the heat of summer, I pay $170 for electricity