Ever have a dream and then it's over and you hate that it's not reality?

Last night I had a dream that the guy I love (he's my friend but he moved and he's been kinda distant) texted me good morning and kept sending all this other sweet stuff to me and we talked and he told me how he missed me and we were gonna meet up but then I woke up and it felt so real so I checked my phone and there were no texts. Now all day I've had an urge to be close to him but he's not here and I just want to fall asleep and be with him in my dreams. Does anyone else experience this? Also, do you think it's true that when you dream about someone they're thinking about you, too?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yessss many times! I have vivid dreams and sometimes when I wake up I try to go back to sleep in the hope that i'll go back into the same dream, but it never happens

I don't believe when you dream or think about someone that it's a sign they are thinking about you too.

I honestly think that assumption was created by someone who longed for someone they loved and missed, so that thought made the pain of missing them more bearable

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes. But lately my dreams are all bad

• Yeah there are plenty of times I wish my dreams were reality.

• oh yeah, quite often actually. must be pretty common so.

What Girls Said 2

• I totally get what you mean but dreams are one of those things that you only get to enjoy once. At least for me. My nice dreams never repeat XD

• oh yeah lol

twice I think