Have you ever been jealous of someone?

Why?

0|1
9|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I was because I found her to be a mediocre (she still is but her social skills are legendary) person but then she said something that everyone praised her.
    I felt inferior despite being one of the good noodles but then I asked God for forgiveness and I feel better that everyone has their own abilities and not feel jealous at all

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've been jealous of many girls.
    Why? Some of them had a family (which is something I don't really have...), they had boyfriends who loved them. Some of them had the body that I would like to have, or their hair was longer than mine.
    Others had money, fun and friends.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah, it happens often.

1|0
    0|0
  • He had something i wanted, and i couldnt have it so i was upsetty, but then i had some spegetti an felt better

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm jealous of a woman's sexual power. Seriously. I know it's weird but I hate how woman get sex or their sex life so easy and a guy can't. Like whatever a woman wants is sex, she can get it. A guy has to work his fuckin ass off to get these things.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. because they had what I didn't have lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I used to get jealous when I thought guys were better looking than me but I got over that lmao
    Now sometimes I feel jealous when my crush likes someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • Jealous in grade school cause some kids jacket was nicer than mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have once when i was younger mostly due to my own pettiness but i have grown and matured out of it

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was a little kid sure.
    I'm not really the jealous type now.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I am guilt of envy from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why be jealous when I can be me? 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. If I was, I didn't realize it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if someone has something i want i just admire them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • no i don't envy anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• What do you mean? I'm always jealous, that's what keeps me working hard to achieve.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes XD

1|0
    0|0
  • This it's a normal human reaction, jealousy. It's not a good thing when one if too much jealous of what others have in life, but happens to everyone every now and then, could be for stupid things or something that really affects your feelings such as being jealous on your ex' new girlfriend etc. Things that usually will fade away when we realize that they are not of importance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not guna lie, yes. I wanted her boyfriend lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, of course even now I get jealous haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep a lot of times. I easily get jealous. I can't remember specifically, I would get jealous for about any reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Envy?
    No.
    Feelings of possessiveness and jealousy within a relationship?
    Yes. Very much so. What's mine is mine.
    And yes, they differ.
    I have never been envious over something someone else has. Ever.
    I have never wanted something that somebody else had. Not that I can recall of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but it's more like I felt sad about myself because I didn't have or didn't act like how they did. Usually it would be if they had like crystal clear skin, or an awesome boyfriend etc. Just your regular insecurities here and there if you don't have those things.

0|0
    0|0