Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yes and she should be right next to trump

2|2
    0|3
  • Sure, I think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously, Trump as well... And probably most other politicians.

2|2
    1|4
  • Absolutely she does

0|1
    0|0
  • No, she is a good woman that is interesting, smart, educated and cool.

2|1
    4|10
    • 1mo

She broke the law in a major way... Im sure you are a smart eduated women, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go to jail if you break the law. and she did it on a grand scale.

• Show All
    • 1mo

No, but i still like her more than Trump.

• 1mo

what were his crimes against minorities?

• Yes, she does

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and this whole email scandal is not hurting her campaign as she is still leading in the polls.

1|0
    3|7
    • 1mo

if she gets arrested it will. Cause shed forfeit.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Maybe you were right.

• 1mo

I am right.

What Guys Said 18

• she didn't violate laws. she did violate federal policies.

now as far as a i know violating a federal policies isn't the same as violating a federal law and so by that measurement no she shouldn't be in jail. those who investigated the matter said they show no evidence of violating federal or state laws (which would be trading divulging state secrets). and thus there wouldn't be anything to jail her for

now if she were president at the time that wouldn't mean her actions weren't impeachable but if she'd broken federal law then the case would've prosecuted. as far as i understand since she only violated federal policy there is nothing (as of yet) to prosecute by law

1|1
    0|3
  • She's been implicated from Watergate to Whitewater, has a trail of dead bodies longer than the Gambino family's, has been indicted countless times for ethics violations, allowed Huma Abedin to get a security clearance to view our country's most sensitive materials without the aid of earning it, and in spite ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS; has destroyed the reputations of her husband's victims, been caught on tape laughing about getting the rapist of a 12-year-old off the hook, has admitted to wanting to sell the nation out and erasing its sovereignty, etc.

Need I also mention how she stole $81B from Haiti?

Trump's faux pas are... mistakes.

Hillary's are... CRIMES!

The Clinton Crime Family is the most successful mafia in modern America. It makes the guys that Frank Sinatra and JFK were involved with look like rank amateurs.

Should surprise no one: her mentor was Saul Alinsky, the guy who was the right-hand man of the right-hand man of Al Capone!

0|2
    0|0
  • Possibly just wait till after election then Tim can take over
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

1|1
    0|1
  • No way.

0|0
    1|2
  • probably, but so do most politicians

3|1
    0|0
  • for what? xD i´ve been googling what she´s even accused off... i can´t seem to find it out. all i can find is some email stuff no specific thing that she has done xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and a Presidential Pardon (If she promises to go away and take Bill with her). Her and her husband brought a culture of corruption to DC, that won't quit until she quits.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe all career politicians belong in jail. Or drawn and quartered, dealer's choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't care. usa is fucked whoever wins.

0|1
    0|0
  • Donald Trump says so.

0|2
    2|0
  • any random joe who does what she does would be, why not her?

0|2
    0|0
  • maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really know or care. I just want something else in tv to watch, tired of hearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    1|0
  • Oh yes very much

0|0
    0|0
  • How about locking Trump up in nut house

0|0
    0|2