What should I do? Funny or Nah?

I'm taking my niece trick or treating tonight and my boyfriend's taking his dog. I want to take my dog but he only has a sheriff and Olympic athlete costume. Should I make him into a cholo dog and match with him? I really don't feel like doing a lot of makeup. First picture is my dog.
What should I do? Funny or Nah?

0|4
1|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• If my roommate was able to put his yorkie in a banana costume, I think anything is fair game now lmao. But yeah, I think it'd be pretty cool (assuming your dog isn't the type to chew anything that is on him). I know my dogs would paw/rip the shirt off in seconds :(

1|0
    0|1
  • images.buycostumes.com/.../...dog-prisoner_Sub.jpg
    Or Let the doggy be the sheriff and you be the prisoner bad girl ( will be easy for you to portray 😛).

But yeah the cholo dog idea is pretty cool.

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Lmao what's that supposed to mean? It's going to be cold tonight and ngl I'm kind of lazy I want to be something comfy.

• Show All
    • 1mo

lol you must!!!

Hahaha, everyone will be like what r you lol! Has to be a Halloween blanket tho or your costume don't count.

• 1mo

I don't have a Halloween blanket.

• That looks funny - It might be worth to do some make up

1|0
    0|1
  • Lol just don't put this innocent animal into crap clothes girl.. 😎 He seems thinking like "Fuck! I don't even want to think what she's planning about me" hehe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just add a tie and he's a real business dog :D

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

It's supposed to be a cholo dog.

• 1mo

I'm afraid I know so little about it that I navigated myself a way out with this joke :o
      Hope someone else will know more about cholo dogs than me haha... :D

• On behalf of your dog... Please don't dress him up.

1|0
    0|0
  • go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Sheriff

1|0
    0|0
  • make him a police officer

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds cool 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Cholo hands down 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Lolololol I love the the gangster look. But some necklace him. Lolololol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever, if you want to do that to him. Probably wants to chew up whatever you put on him

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah lol, way funnier than a sheriff or whatever. Halloween should be about the funniest costumes too many people try to look sexy or cool, the funny costumes are the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooice!

1|0
    0|1
  • yeahh do the cholo dog lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • N. W. A Dog lmao @ the second picture

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!