I DON'T HAVE MUCH DAYS LEFT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

My name is Chirag. I am having a crush on a girl and she might be also having same on me. The problem is after this year i am going out for studies and she is going too but at different place. I just want to make her my girlfriend and get her phone number to keep in contack before we both get geograplically isolated. please help me coz i am having only few months before finals.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask for her insta or fb, don't make the mistake I did. Long story short, my classmate moved across the country one day unexpectedly due to a family emergency and I never saw him again.

problem is she is not on social media

Oh, then just ask her for her email :) everyone has one of those! If she doesn't, just give her yours so she can contact you later

Most Helpful Guy

• For a second i though that you are dying. "Making her yours" sounds a bit rough but okay. Do what you said dude. Approach tell her about it and see what happens. You really don't have much other options. Distance relationships never worked for me tho. However best of luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to say this, but it would be better for you to just forget her, it's not going to work and you don't want to deal with such a difficult situation, it would be hard for both of you, just let her go. There's plenty of fish in the sea! :)

What Guys Said 2

• You made your title sound like you are about to die or something. then I felt relived..

• Move on. You took to long.