Today was a bad day for me. Anybody have any stories that will cheer me up?

Happy, cute, funny stories or even sharing your equally bad day with me is welcomed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, one time I took me and my buddies to my cabin for the weekend. It was obviously a guys weekend where we did manly things like fish, swim, and horseplay on a little floating dock we had about 50 ft off shore. When we came inside after being up there for 2 days. One of my friends went to the bathroom and proceed to dry his hair with a blow drier he had brought form home around 20 miles to the cabin. It wasn't so much the fact he used a blow drier, that was fine. It was just the scenario that he did all of this while miles from anyone else seeing him and while on a guys weekend. To this day we still haven't let it go, but we just joke about it now.

I am sorry to hear you had a bad day and hope that tomorrow will be better
    Hope that helped a little,

That is actually really funny! I would've been like who are you getting all dolled up for?

Most Helpful Girl

• **Today in Clinicals we were performing EKG/ECG Tests and it was my turn to perform it on someone. I had almost all the lead placements on... I needed one more... I had to put the last one on the left side area but the exam table was to my waist... xD I'm 5 ft so not very tall. lol Anyways I tippy toed and tippy toed annnnd I still couldn't reach. So I told the patient to turn to the side and I said "Excuse my shortness" and my teacher looked at me with a facial expression that said "What the hell?" and she ended up laughing her ass off because it was "the cutest thing" to her. lmao. Other than that... I got an A. x]

What Guys Said 14

• Well, let's see... so I work part time in the produce department at a local grocery store. I dressed up as a tiger for our Boofest on Saturday (event for the kiddos), and when my boss first saw me in costume, she said "I don't think I can take you seriously today." She was dressed as a slice of pizza, so I said, "Says the slice of pizza to the tiger." ;)

I love that! I wish I would've dressed up today. I loved seeing people's costumes

I have a picture.. how to get it to you... try this... http://i64. tinypic. com/dxhdlt. jpg

• I was out feeding horses at the ranch I live at, and I noticed a horse broke the tie wire to his feeding bowl. It had been a hard day for me, so I was kinda irritated.

My mom who knows a lot about horses says that when a human is angry, horses will avoid them. Well I went in there to fix it, and the horse must have sensed my anger, and acted like he may have wanted to kick me. That made me even madder.

Well in this horse pen is another horse that likes me. I fixed the bowl, then when i was leaving, the good horse wrapped his neck around me and gave me such a tight hug that I almost got scared. I hugged him back, and he hugged me again, but more gentle this time.

I spent some time scratching his coat and hugging him, leaning on him and letting my stress just melt away. It was amazing. And a reminder that God still loves me.

• I was on a video chat with my parents using Skype today. They have a little cat who is 7 months old. She jumped onto the desk and started 'meowing' at the screen. It was so cute.

• So yea. This one time, I met these two girls at an amusement park. They were hot and seemed really cool. I talked a lot with them and they seemed to take a nice liking to me. They kinda followed me around, getting on the same rides with me at the same time and calling my name when I didn't notice them right away. Then they went to their boyfriends (whom they didn't even mention before) and told them that I was stalking them. So basically I ended up facing these two huge ass guys who were seriously getting aggressive with me and the girls just laughed along with it.

Not a good day.

• I hope you feel better i know all about them bad days Hun :-D <3 --HUGS--

timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/.../cat-hugs.jpg

i.kinja-img.com/.../uul8acgjzosk9xzvet2w.jpg</a>

• i was really hungry and there was nothing to eat in my home, but then i found a half fried egg, and i got very happy

• I could tell you about that one time I went to Blackpool, but that'd take a while. All I'll say is that it involved me, two mates, a prostitute and an inflatable goat.

• Watch this series
    https://youtu.be/J6Ni4UcJA4U

• here's a story:
    There once was an ugly barnical, he was so ugly that everyone died
    The end <3

• Ummmm I once put in a lot of effort to look good, I put on my best clothes and went out only to have old ladies and teenagers checking me out😅 not a good day.😂😂

• This one time at band camp...

I forget the rest, sorry...

• Not really

• I'm sure a Girl Like You has no issues getting a date for getting a boyfriend

• No. If you had a bad day, deal with it.

You must be fun to hang out with

@melkytta thank you for trying to defend my post.

And my response to the anonymous person's post. At first your comment kind of bothered me because it wasn't like I was not "dealing" with it, you have no clue what had happened. I just wanted to share in others positivity to lift up my day. So to me, your response seemed unnecessary. But perhaps people have always just treated you negatively. As if how you feel doesn't matter. Well I hope you know it does, and it doesn't make you any less of a person to need to talk things or thrive from the positivity and inspiration of others. There is more than one way to "deal" with issues.

Well said!

What Girls Said 4

• I invited some people over. No one came over.
    My mom said she was going to stay with me and help babysit, she lied. My sister came and I wanted her to help throw my son a birthday party, she didn't help, she just left. My husband has been gone for almost a month, I miss him.

• Also had a pretty sucky day, woke up feeling like shit because my chronic illness is acting up again since we're lowering the damn meds, ended up not going to school. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for both of us mate. 🌚

• Did you know that it's statistically proven that 100% of murderers have killed someone? :o

That's a good one 😂
      Have you heard the one that's like "do you want to know a secret? Under these clothes, I'm naked."

• I had a midterm and 3 more this week. If that makes you feel any better lmao.

Oh wow. I had two last week. I can't imagine having more than that. Good luck (: