HOLY @#@! THOSE TERRORISTS WHO TOOK OVER THE OREGON WILDLIFE REFUGE HAVE BEEN FOUND NOT GUILTY?

They should have gone to prison
They are terrorists

2|1
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Meanwhile protesters are being arrested and given bogus charges.

1|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Well they're white so they can't be terrorists.

2|4
    1|1
  • I'm so tired of this shit. They're armed and have taken over property - but they're not threats, they're Patriots. If blacks or Muslims or Mexicans or any colored group of people they would have been shot, labeled terrorists or thugs, etc. This shit is not fair.

What does a white person have to do be labeled a terrorist?

0|4
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter because they're domestic and white.

2|3
    1|0
  • Agreed.

0|1
    0|0
  • @#$€ terrorism

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes they should

0|1
    0|0
  • Or better throw out of this country

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• they aren't terrorists only arabs and blm are terrorists

yeah this infuriated me as it was happening. these people took over a government building for weeks and there was no outcry about it being terrorism (despite it being the dictionary definition of it)

now we have native americans and others doing peaceful protesting of a pipeline in north dakota and getting harassed and gassed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know the ins and outs of the story but this link seems to think it was a prosecuting over reach that led to the failure of the case rather than the ethics of the men.
    www.powerlineblog.com/.../acquittal-in-oregon.php

0|1
    0|0
  • They're still facing charges due to the standoff at the Bundy ranch a couple years back.

1|1
    0|0
  • Agredd that was bulkshit to please the disenfranchised masses

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything is terrorism nowadays.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

"the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." not everything just when people do things that are the literal definition of the word

• 1mo

@madhatters4 unless its the government itself.