What is something you hate, but wished you loved?

0|1
5|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seafood, it looks so fresh and amazing

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Are you allergic to it?

• 1mo

@HaveNoName no I just don't like the taste. I like to cook it for others but can't bring myself to eat it and not vomit

• 1mo

Awwww... That's ok. There is so much more to eat. Is it ALL forms of sea food? I am also not a big fan but some do make me puke. Biggest of them, frickin Squids !! Ughhhhhhhhhh!

What Guys Said 19

• Women
    People
    Public Consensus
    Society

Also digital technology, cos its absolutely shit and will never work, but everyone seems to like it anyway.

My country/countries.

And of course, mainstream 'music'. I would love to be able to meet a Beyonce Knowles or C21st R&B fan without wanting to rip their heads off for being so ignorant. Or basically anyone who thinks they know about music, when they dont have a musical ear or play an instrument at a serious level. It would be handy to not have to physically restrain myself from looking for the nearest sledgehammer when someone says they like Rhianna and Arctic Monkeys.

But yeah, I hate humans, I hate society, and it would be so much wasier if I could love or accept them... so... good question!

1|0
    0|0
  • Social skills, bane of my existence - Small talk and all that, I just can't do it to save my life.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

You must be my lost twin. :)

• Show All
    • 1mo

Some people argue the other way around. They say that you do not see the genuine nature of a person from just online communication.

• 1mo

@HaveNoName I can see both points of view in that I believe that online all people are false but my interpretation is that some people lie and are patently false while a lot of others might hold back or present the "Best" version of themselves

• Being ignored ala step child

1|0
    0|0
  • The housing bubble

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate to try bungee jumping. But I wished i would have been good at that sport.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking cabage man, i wish i could like that shit but its so bad compared to lettuce

1|0
    0|0
  • The Democrat and Republican presidential ticket.

1|0
    0|0
  • Socializing

1|0
    0|0
  • Doing laundry lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Live Theater.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life. People.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I can eat spicy food but unfortunately I am allergic to it FUCK

0|0
    0|0
  • being a failure

0|0
    0|0
  • wish I loved clothed girls more. I 'hate' seeing them clothed

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I hear you so loud and clear !! Not that I want to see them with so much skin but in the same lines, I keep wishing I was not wired like all the men that I would have to fight my will so hard to ignore all the attractive women. :(

• I hate the thought to learn to swim and wish things could be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studying for sure
    I hate studying

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to work early in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • you...

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wish I enjoyed waking up at 4:30/5 to get ready for work lmao

2|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh please dont envy those people. They don't have a life. Most of them sleep at 8 or 9.

• Rather stumped but it's early so my comment is that ironically
    the things I love seem to "hate" me, e. g. gastric distress or other consequences

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and vanilla cake
    I don't know why, but I don't like them. I wish I did. :/😅

1|0
    0|0
  • A wide variety of vegetables. Burpees and running.

0|0
    0|0