What is something you hate, but wished you loved?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seafood, it looks so fresh and amazing

Are you allergic to it?

@HaveNoName no I just don't like the taste. I like to cook it for others but can't bring myself to eat it and not vomit

Awwww... That's ok. There is so much more to eat. Is it ALL forms of sea food? I am also not a big fan but some do make me puke. Biggest of them, frickin Squids !! Ughhhhhhhhhh!

What Guys Said 19

• Women
    People
    Public Consensus
    Society

Also digital technology, cos its absolutely shit and will never work, but everyone seems to like it anyway.

My country/countries.

And of course, mainstream 'music'. I would love to be able to meet a Beyonce Knowles or C21st R&B fan without wanting to rip their heads off for being so ignorant. Or basically anyone who thinks they know about music, when they dont have a musical ear or play an instrument at a serious level. It would be handy to not have to physically restrain myself from looking for the nearest sledgehammer when someone says they like Rhianna and Arctic Monkeys.

But yeah, I hate humans, I hate society, and it would be so much wasier if I could love or accept them... so... good question!

• Social skills, bane of my existence - Small talk and all that, I just can't do it to save my life.

You must be my lost twin. :)

Some people argue the other way around. They say that you do not see the genuine nature of a person from just online communication.

@HaveNoName I can see both points of view in that I believe that online all people are false but my interpretation is that some people lie and are patently false while a lot of others might hold back or present the "Best" version of themselves

• Being ignored ala step child

• The housing bubble

• I hate to try bungee jumping. But I wished i would have been good at that sport.

• Fucking cabage man, i wish i could like that shit but its so bad compared to lettuce

• The Democrat and Republican presidential ticket.

• Socializing

• Doing laundry lol

• Live Theater.

• Life. People.

• I wish I can eat spicy food but unfortunately I am allergic to it FUCK

• being a failure

• wish I loved clothed girls more. I 'hate' seeing them clothed

I hear you so loud and clear !! Not that I want to see them with so much skin but in the same lines, I keep wishing I was not wired like all the men that I would have to fight my will so hard to ignore all the attractive women. :(

• I hate the thought to learn to swim and wish things could be different.

• Studying for sure
    I hate studying

• Going to work early in the morning.

• My brother 😅

• you...

What Girls Said 4

• I wish I enjoyed waking up at 4:30/5 to get ready for work lmao

Oh please dont envy those people. They don't have a life. Most of them sleep at 8 or 9.

• Rather stumped but it's early so my comment is that ironically
    the things I love seem to "hate" me, e. g. gastric distress or other consequences

• Chocolate and vanilla cake
    I don't know why, but I don't like them. I wish I did. :/😅

• A wide variety of vegetables. Burpees and running.