If you could be someone else and live his/her life for one day, who would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the girl I'm breaking up with to better understand her issues.

What Guys Said 18

• Saint Lightbulb27!

• A 70 year-old rich guy called Elvis, who is so successful with women that he employs a secretary to organise his one night stands and communications. he's been with over 30,000 women.

Otherwise, probably Fidel Castro, because he had his soldiers go out to the beach and bring him the hottest girls they saw, and he would fuck three of them every day.

Otherwise, Charlie Sheen, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Warren Beatty, Lemmy, Gene Simmons, etc etc etc - all for the same reason.

Oh yeah: Jennifer Anniston's partner, Diaz's partner, Barrymore's partner, Appleton sisters partners, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

I wonder how many male responses you have to get before one says something unrelated to sex? like a kid with AS saying 'I would love to be the professor who starts a particle accelerator' 😂

• Elvis, of course

• Albert Einstein or vincent van gogh

• Donald Trump!

• Teddy Roosevelt.

• Dalai Lama

• Ariana Grande

• I wouldn't mind being a kid again obviously in a happy place but a day of carefree innocence might be nice.

• The Duke John Wayne!

• The life of Donald Trump the man will never want for anything and has money he can bury us all. That is why he is investing in trying to be dictator of the US.

• Dez nuttz! Ha gottem

• I think it will have to be a movie star. any main movie star. thinking in the line of Jean Claude Van Damme

• someone super rich so I can transfer all that money to me the next day

• Mine own, even though it has its nightmarish moments and I'm not rich, it's a pretty good life

• A conservative person in order to commit suicide. Conservatives are a danger to this earth.

• My crush

• Whoever Emma Watson is banging.
    www.google.com/search

What Girls Said 0