PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! What do I do?

Is it bad if a toddler sticks a toy syringe, lego, or a toy stick up there butt? ( by toy stick I mean like a really thin one, like those cheese swords, like the ones you stick in cheese ), or like any other type of toy? Please, I need help ASAP!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If they pictures their rectum badly enough they could get a raging infection.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it stuck there? Are they in pain? I guess you've already tried getting them to poo it out?

• The lego is stuck up their butt, they tried to get it out with a thin stick. And sometimes they stick a syringe, and other toys up their butt. I'm scared, and I don't know what to do. There isn't much pain that I heard, maybe a little bit with the lego and thin stick.

• it was in a more triangular shape, it was red. They were playing with it before. I didn't see them do it.

• So how are you going - is it all sorted out now or are you still worried?

What Guys Said 2

• yeah it could be dangerous

• Yes...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!