What's your guilty pleasure when you're alone?

I thoroughly enjoy baking in my underwear while listening to bad 90's music and getting jiggy. The worse the dancing the better I feel.

Whats yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• I get a blunt knife, and spread my body with 23 pots of jam. Then I realise I forgot to put on butter first, and shout "WHYYYYY?" in an emotional breakdown. The only think that channels my dispair after that is folding pizza boxes.

Honestly? I drink beer.

I wish the jam one was true, just to see the ant situation you'd have afterwards

• 29d

I'll keep an eye out for that one, personally I prefer jamgonewildz. net

• 27d

Error 404... :p

Most Helpful Girl

• For me its eating. I enjoy food too much regardless of having company or not lol.

What Guys Said 26

• I live in a house on my own so just shedding my clothes and feeling the air - Of course keeping a dressing gown nearby in case anyone knocks at the door (LoL)

• Watching films of curvy bisexual girls with a habit of dropping things or a strang need to clean purely those low down spots and very handsy nurses in surprisingly tight and skimpy outfits that they temporarily have on.

Also though obviosly not at the same time, dancing as well as constantly adopting a yoga stance as its strangely comfortable, and eating peanut butter from the jar and pastor from a saucepan like every normal human should.

• @wonderer89 There's no such thing as bad 90s music. The worst 90s music is better than the best music out now.

• The bad 90s music is still better than the popular shit of today.

If I had a guilty pleasure, it would be K-Pop.

• Pounding my head against a mental wall till my determination breaks throught like barry allen (fastest man alive)

• I like to pretend I'm a world famous singer performing at a concert and surprising everyone at every step

Or pretend I'm an emperor conquering the world

• Mine is dancing in the shower while listening to some cool music...

@elissadido - I think we match quite a bit ;-)

• I love pleasuring myself when i can get privacy. I will do it any where in the house as long as it's private.

• My pipes I guess.

... for playing or smoking 🤔

Yeah me too, and yes lol no they dont XD

@DonRomeo O yeah? nice, nice hah yeah but that's what makes it a great piece.

• listening to music at a loud volume

• I sing Brittany spears in the shower.

Oops... I... did it again!

• Watching shows that cannot be watched with kids. Even wife turns away.

PS: I envy the angels that live in your house.

Haha I don't, they are probably tone deaf and blind from the show 😂

Hahaha... What a curse to go blind in that situation.

Anyway, be happy and do as you like (as long as you are comfortable alone). You are an awesome sport. Enjoy life.

• I love to cook and bake and often do it in just my underpants and a t-shirt while listening to some of the old Led Zepplin albums. We should get together and have a bakedown... lol

Wouldn't even be a competition my friend 😜

lol... you didn't offend me, I guess I came across initially as being competitive but that wasn't really my intent. by the way I think you're pretty cute as well as I'm sure a great baker. xo

I am, only with sweets and patisserie though. Very average at savoury

• when I am alone at work I like to surf the net and many times take out my dick and play. if I am at home then I walk around naked and play with myself.

• Admiring all the sexy girls at the mall, 😍😍
    Watching sports on tv while having some beers⚽️🏀🎾🏄🏽‍♀️🚴🏼

• Do you bake your vagina and boobs?

No they don't fit in the oven, being on my body and all

Or you could do one and I'll critic it 😉

I just started 2 questions in the beginning , 40 days ago. I joined only 45 days ago. Then I deleted my questions and sacrificed some xper points. Thereafter I have not asked any questions or any takes. I am too busy replying to questions and takes of my followers. i am following/follower of over 500 GAG members.

• visualizing my female friends naked!

• Watching sports :D

• Jackoff while watching some porn. Hopefully i can find the kind I like!!!

• Fries and Cola.

• I like to be naked and watch some porn!!

• Eating food

• Beating my meat in not so private places of the house

• Watch old cartoons.

Play snes video games.

Walk around wearing a cape.

• taking a dump with the door open

What Girls Said 11

• Listening to all of the songs that the boys will whine about if I play when they're there :P

• CANDY AND listening TO MAYDAY PARADE...

• Dancing , moving my hips with the music on really high❤️

• I love to belt out songs I know perfectly well I can't sing. Examples; I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston, any song sung by Mariah Carey (especially the whistle tones), At Last and I'd Rather Go Blind by Etta James, etc. All while running around the house. Oh, and watching horrible 2000 era Disney movies like Lemonade Mouth.

• Walking around the house thinking about fanfiction to write (which I don't end up doing)

• I don't really have any I think

• Making lots of boondoggles.

• Watching prison porn

• Getting jiggy? That is the whitest thing I have heard in my entire life

• Playing the keyboard

• Singing as loud as possible and pretending I'm good.