Say something happened and everyone started thinking you were crazy, even your friends started abandoning you. What would you do?
- Go into hiding19% (10)10% (5)15% (15)Vote
- Move countries13% (7)15% (7)14% (14)Vote
- Lie to everyone and pretend it didn't happen9% (5)6% (3)8% (8)Vote
- Do nothing45% (24)56% (27)50% (51)Vote
- Other (specify)14% (7)13% (6)13% (13)Vote
About a year and a half ago I went on a few dates with a guy I met at University. At the end of the third date he said something about your first rejection is the hardest, which was probably a rejection but I didn’t take it as one because I’d been rejected before. So he ended up leading me on for a few days and want to his house and stayed for a few hours one the day. Basically when I was there he kept groping me even after I told him to stop.
Most Helpful Guy
Reading the updates... how are you to blame? At worse you were naive/ made a mistake to meet/trust him. At worse he sexually assaulted you. And thats not your fault (going by what youve said).
If this started being a problem with people hearing the his side then just let people know the truth about him (your side)1