How bad is t trying to take a final on 3 hours of sleep?

I took adderall and I hadn't taken I t a while. Was up all all night trying to sleep. I studied but I feel like absolute shit. I'm going to take another today before the final. Yes it's an early finals.

Its 4 30 AM right now and class isn't till me but I have another class at 8 am to 10 30.

• You're good man
  • You're fcked bro
1mo Fuck you guys. Gatta be positive and sht man lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Not great, but I have done that before too. I usually just get some black coffee to wake me up as soon as I get to class.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, I've sat like 5 exams with no sleep.

Still got a high 2:1 in the uk which is like a 3.6-4 gpa.

were engineers man. Man up or do arts

What Girls Said 5

• You should get more sleep because if you don't, then you will be very tired which can affect the grade that you will get on the final. Try not to stress out and know that everything will be alright. Stress is another factor that can affect your grade. It's OK to study but never overdo it and get a good night sleep.

• Lol i really don't understand how adderall works like that for people. I take a high dosage every day and i don't get why adderall helps with cramming for an exam

• lmfao I ve done worse
    but I don t take adderall

• dont take any more adderall. drink a coffee, take your test and go to sleep

• I haven't slept in 2 days and took 2 tests, if I did you can do it too

What Guys Said 14

• Better than my strategy freshman year when I decided it was more important to be well-rested than well-studied. Studied for like 45 minutes then took a bunch of NyQuil and crashed out for 14 hours😂 The test? Well... at least I have my health👍

• It's not optimal, but not as bad as you might think.

It hammers your reaction time and things like that more, make sure you have a good test writing strategy so you're as time efficient as possible, beyond that relax, there's no time machine to get more sleep.

3 hours beats none by quite a bit.

• Try staying for 5 days straight to finish an art/architecture final and then take an accounting final and an Italian oral and final on the same day, no adderall

• How much of a difference does adderall make for you?

• Depends, sometimes you wake up during light sleep and you dont feel as shitty. It's mainly if you remember shit or not. Drink coffee.

• Well sometimes I went to my finals without sleeping it's okie , just drink some coffee before the exam and some nuts

• Welcome to college! Drinks lots of caffeine, ace that test, then catchup on your sleep afterwards!

• Based on that typing.. good luck driving

GG

• Sometimes you actually do better with less sleep. Just wing it bruh.

• Sounds like piss poor planning

• Sleep is hugely important to testing well but i guess drugs work too

• Ya.. I know that feeling that sucks much, but nah don't give up 😎

• dw about sleep

• You can do it man.