Girls do you prefer Skinny guys over big ones?

By big i don't mean being fat or chubby but physically big and having some meat on.

0|1
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked skinny guys when I was younger. I felt empowered when I had a boyfriend that I could beat up. But it wasn't satisfying. I think we have emotional needs that include a strong guy. He doesn't have to be a bodybuilder or anything, but I feel so much more secure if he's got some muscle.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that they generally prefer a little bit of muscle, but still kind of skinny.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd prefer not to date someone with skinnier calf's then me but I'd also give everything a shot at least once

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I don't like too athletic/muscular guys. It's nice when a guy is between being chubby and skinny, just normal. But I prefer skinny guys, and I don't like emaciated guys, they are often just unattractive, and it's unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Now most of chicks will say no to this, just to cheer up lazy ass skinny dudes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by the fact that muscular guys have the easiest time attracting women, I'd say the answer is pretty obvious.

0|0
    0|0