Who was late to work or school this morning?

Got ready in 15 mins today Lmao record time for me. I totally forgot I had work today. Walk of shame in yesterdays clothes😑

0|1
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't say , its a walk of shame. Many people are forced to wear the same clothes for many days together due to poverty.. Because you are affluent , you might think , it is a shame. There is no shame in what you wear if they are not vulgar clothes.

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

Triggered... OMG why is everyone so sensitive

• Show All
    • 1mo

Oh my f****** spice latte! I didn't mean it like that get over it!!!

• 1mo

Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• My class today began at 9:30, and I basically got on campus at 9:20ish and did a power walk from a little less than a mile out. I got there exactly on time, albeit it was a bit hectic.

I usually get on campus with little time to spare since the bus system is kind of unorganized/inconsistent here. At least I can run/power walk with no problem lol. It gets a bit of a workout in too, since there is a killer hill and stairs I have to go through.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost always early. Same for today. Since I take public transit I have to leave my home early in case I get stuck in a delay or some other problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I somehow manage to arrive at work five minutes before the start usually. But when I was in school - I usually was the first one there, about half an hour early. Rarely if ever was I late.

1|0
    0|0
  • thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...-thumbnail.jpg

not today but has happened before when I forgot I gave the manger the weekend off so had open up and just look after my staff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humblebrag?

I may wake up late, but I don't have a set schedule for work. As long as I arrive between 6:30 and 9 I'm fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope!

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 5 min late to my class last night which is very unlike me. Traffic sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me. I don't go to school anymore and I work at nights. So, this doesn't apply to me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • today is a holiday... no university for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Not guilty, might be guilty tomorrow though

1|0
    0|0
  • Always late 💁

1|0
    0|0
  • About 20 years late for school and I'm never late for work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Legend says I was born late.

Could be my mother too

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me. But I was super sleepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I am always on time.😇😇😇

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wasn't. I hate days that I have to rush, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 10 minutes late for school... Because of my stubbornness to get up lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually very early to work today 😁

1|0
    0|0