Have you ever won something in a lottery before?

If you've ever won if so how much or what did you win? If you won money how did you spend it?

If you were to win £100,000/$122,000 what would you actually spend it on?

I've only ever had shitty wins. Best thing I've ever won was at a school event, a huge chocolate ball in the size of my hand that I couldn't even finish. LOL ☹️ I want to see if anyone has actually won anything good from this lottery crap.

• YesHave you ever won something in a lottery before?
  • Shitty win - Only won the same amount that the lottery ticket cost (etc.)Have you ever won something in a lottery before?
  • NeverHave you ever won something in a lottery before?
  • I've never done lottery before. Just show me the results.Have you ever won something in a lottery before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Won 150k in 2008 on $5 scratch off... paid every bill off bought house and new 2008 pony baby blue mustang... life was good

What Guys Said 32

• I've never played the lottery, because it's a waste of money. My mom used to play once a week or so when I was a kid. She let me pick the numbers once or twice but I didn't win. I think gambling is really stupid in general. You're playing a game that you know is rigged against you.

That's just irrational. People get blinded by greed and hope and dreams etc. But in the end the numbers are against you. I was in a sports center in Switzerland once and it was built with money from the national lottery lmao. They make so much profit from that because it's a ripoff.
    And roulette Blackjack etc. are the same. The only game I like is poker because there is skill involved and I think the game is just very interesting.

I have played for small amounts with friends to make it more exciting. And I played once in a casino with 100 bucks but I jus do it because I like the game And I've only played rarely for money like 5 times in my life maybe.
    Just don't gamble it's not worth it that's my opinion ! :)

• I don't really play... bought one of those instant lottery game tickets last week... I think it's the only one I ever bought.

I won 🎉🎉🎉

http://i.imgur.com/KJUkKoD.jpg

2€... the ticket price -_-

My grandma had played lottery for years and she was lucky all the time xD
    She won multiple times quite big... not millions, but way more than what most people do. Like once she won 25000€, another time 10000€, etc

LOOOL I've only ever won the same amount as the ticket. 😂 So sad.
      But wow, your grandma is hella lucky 😳 Maybe I should give it another shot. 😂😅

• A couple of small wins - I would love to win enough just to live a simple/comfortable life for the rest of my days

• I think I won $15 once.

If I did win like 100k I would maybe buy a new tv and laptop. Then I'd just save/invest the rest of it.

• I've won a 26 year old bottle of scotch in a raffle, was worth around £300. Aside from that the most cash ever has been £10 from a scratchcard lol.

Well did it taste good? :P

Nice! Ahah well sometimes... The alcohol in China for instance tasted really shitty despite being well over £100-£200 a bottle. 😂😅 (I didn't BUY IT LOL rich friends did 😂😂) never again 😂😂
      Maybe in Europe it's another story.

Girl, we're in the UK, Scotland is the home of whiskey, France is the home of wine/cognac and German beer... yeah Europe is good for drinking 🍻

• I won about $1000 one time, largest amount I won so far. Mostly just used it on my girlfriend. My father I know won about $15.000 once though.

• Yeah I've won small amounts $50 was the most from scratchoffs I used to play. I won some small stuff from drawings at events I used to go to.

• My son got a 4 yr tax free study grant from the Lottery, without even buying a ticket.

• I have never, and would never, buy a ticket on my own.

However, as part of an office pool, I did pitch in a dollar or two, for the team spirit.

Moral of this story: People will do dumber things in groups than they will alone.

• never. when i was a kid though, my brother guessed all 6 numbers correctly but my parents didn't play them.

that is our one and only chance of being rich gone for ever.

• Technically, yes. But only a few bucks. But no bigger sums. I'd be happy just winning 50k or 100k. At least I could pay off my current house and/or buy a new one.

• I've only ever played instant scratchers a few times. The most I won was $30. If I won 6 figures I'd spend it on buying my own business and other investments.

• Apparently my mum got £20 on the lottery once using numbers I gave her.

• I won 2k bucks from a scratch ticket once.

• Like for the GIFs lolz

• Last thing I won was jack shit

• Yeah.. 500 Liras D;

• Yea all the time, sometimes I get cookies or chocolate, others times a few bucks.

• A for me wS luck had a big win started my buisness up x

• I think the most I've won was somewhere in the $20-$25 range.

• I don't play Lottery.

• $300 on a $30 ticket

• I think I've won $20 on a $5 ticket, nothing big.

• Nope

• I would like to write yes :D

• yea, its called fuck-all.

• My grandfather did and i looked at geting a monthly ticket as i needed another direct debit for a current account and reconed i get 2/3s of it back as a chance of winning some thing that way.
    But they didn't let you do direct debit so my clever idea didn't pan out.

My grandfather never won much and lost more in tickets than he won.

when i was a kid i did win £5 3 times when they where prizes in packs of walkers crisps which was quite lucky.

• I won 2.4 million pounds to be paid in installments.

So far spent it on my education.

• I have won many smaller prizes like $2- , $5 , $ 10 before , think the biggest prize I have won was $50 on a scratch ticket

• enough to buy another ticket

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a money prude, never done the lottery before. But maybe one day, I'll buy a ticket and win the mega millions >:D

• I forget what it's called. I don't think it was lottery like scratching cards but you can win prize by buying tickets like those ones in school, and then everyone's numbers/tickets are dropped in a bowl, and the guy randomly picks one up and reads the number out loud.

SO the first 50 or so gets the 50 prizes.

My mom won rountrip flight tickets to BD twice I think, and then another thing; I forgot what it was.

• Nothing good, haha. I've only gotten something like $5 or so.

• I do lottery when I was in primary school every years, I won food, color book, pen, etc... this kind if things but never something big

• I won $250 two years ago. I spend it on a camera.
    If I won £100,000 I would buy a new car (mine is 24 years old...) and some clothes, travel to somewhere and save the rest.

• Yes $200

• My dad won 300 and my brother won 500 off of scratch offs

• $100.00 on a scratcher Lol I was 9 at the time... I was so happy.

• won $95 from picking the winners of sports teams

• I won a freezer from a drawing, does that count?

• No never won anything then again I rarely ever buy.

• Not even a dollar :/ but I don't play the lottery much anyways.