Interesting choices! Which guy would you rather go out with? Guy A or Guy B?

Or if you don't date guys, which guy would you rather be friends with?
The point of this is to pick one guy over the other. Which guy would you pick if you had no other choice?
They are meant to be almost opposite.

• Guy A: very sensitive, cries a lot, is very touchy feely, has depression, doesn't argue, has a high sex drive, is a little bit bi, is very liberal, likes to make people smile, compassionate, his face is 8/10, brown eyes and brown hair, 6'9.5" tall
    76% (26)81% (13)78% (39)Vote
  • Guy B: very insensitive, holds in his emotions, loves to argue, very cocky, doesn't like cuddling/hugs, doesn't care about other people but himself, has a low sex drive, very conservative, hyper-masculine, brown hair and green eyes, his face is 6/10, 5'10.5" tall
    24% (8)19% (3)22% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo what don't you like about guy a and b?

1|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Let's do Pros :

(A)
    High Sex drive
    Likes to make people smile
    Compassionate
    Good face ( what *I* consider 8/10)
    Brown hair
    6'10" (( I Can wear my tallest heels and STILL feel short af ))

(B)
    Loves to argue <3
    Hyper masculine
    Brown Hair
    Green Eyes (fav eye color)

* Take away "a little bit bi" and A would have been my choice HANDS DOWN.

My concern is that... Will he want that later down the road? If so, I don't want to put time and effort into a man that might decide he can't be with just 1 sex.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would rather become a nun and live in an monastery in the deep woods than be with any of these guys.
    Guy 1 seems a bit too much of cuck to turn me on, even with his
    High sex drive. If it's a life or death question I'm taking 2.

1|2
    0|0
  • I picked A. But I really don't want to date a depressed person or a big baby that cries all the time (that has turned me off for years). Other than that, he sounds sensitive but overall very nice.
    B... he isn't even that cute and expects someone to put up with his ish.. and he doesn't do sex a lot.. no no no.

0|1
    0|0
  • A, I guess. He's way too tall for me but he seems to be more fit for me than B.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guy B, even though he sounds like a jerk. I couldn't handle a guy who's overly emotional and cries all the time, also i don't want a guy who's "a little but bi" i just want a straight guy. In real life i wouldn't choose either of these guys but since i had to pick one, i choose guy B. Also, i couldn't handle someone who's too liberal, maybe mildly liberal would be ok but not overly liberal, i rather have a more conservative guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • My ideal guy is a mix.
    doesn't get his feelings hurt easily, doesn't take offense, loves to argue, cries when sad, goes out of his way to help those in need, medium sex drive, liberal, doesn't notice people (romantically or friend wise) until they make him notice them, quick paced with head generally down, smart, shrugs things off, keeps you at arms length until he's invested then he's in for life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry. Neither.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ideally neither. But I would go with B.

I hate anyone who is way to emotional or way to sensitive. I need to know when times get hard you won't fold under the pressure. He couldn't handle me.

Guy b may be a cocky asshole but hey I'm a insensitive angry bitch sometimes sooo yeah..

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose A my boyfriend is everything you described in A ( except for crying a lot, being bi, and liberal ) but he holds his emotions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would choose the 1st one without any doubt :)
    If he is liberal, compassionate and likes to make people smile, yay, he's the right guy for me <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously A from the description. Id say itd vary, but i hate cocky, inconsiderate people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Bruh guy b sounds like a asshole.

Gimme A i wan't A!!! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I want a combination of both so I'm gonna have to say neither.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I hate whiney emo depressed sensitive guys, they're annoying. I also hate cocky selfish a-holes. I'd rather be a nun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither one.

1|1
    0|0
  • Neither

1|1
    0|0
  • You can express your emotions without crying all the time, so that's kinda turn off, but the hyper masculine guy sounds like a jockadouche and I HATE those kinds of guys. Fucking assholes and usually pretty stupid. I'd take guy A any day over B

0|1
    0|0
  • The sexy crybaby.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I would choose to hang out with Guy A, I say this because I'm not Mr. Alpha male, and despite the fact that I have a terrible case of RBF (Resting bitch face), which makes me look pissed all the time, I'm really not an angry person, and while not super touchy feely, or overly emotional, I don't like hanging out with jerks and personally Guy B sounds kind of jerky. Just sayin'

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls would have sex with B and then eventually settle down with A

0|1
    0|0
  • let me make it easy, he is touchy, high sex drive and good looking, and funny , good enough for most girls he wins by default.

0|1
    0|0
  • as a guy, i wouldn't want neither as a friend. If i had to choose it would b Guy B, he sounds more like fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither, What don't I like about guy A and B? I don't like guy A cause he's not a girl and I don't like guy B cause he's not a woman.

0|0
    0|0