Logically wouldn't both characters survive on the Titanic movie?

I believe there was another solution of two people couldn't really fit on that door raft (I find that hard to believe). This is what I could have done if that was me and my boyfriend.
Switch places every now and then (me on the raft for a bit and him on the waters and then me on waters and him on the raft for a bit... and so on till rescue comes). But leaving him on the freezing water all by himself? No way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rose was a dumbass and deserved to die. Who cares about the door thing, what about her jumping off the damn boat to begin with. She was going to be safe but then she jumps off because she had to be with Leo. What a dumbass. If she never pulled that stunt he would have survived and not worry about trying to keep her alive by letting her go on the door. All she was was a lead weight and she cost him his life. Fuck Rose.

Well I get the part of her getting off the life boat to be with Leo (she didn't know if he was gonna make it out alive) but don't understand why she shouldn't share the door raft with him. Sharing is part of a relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• She wanted to be comfortable and was unwilling to share... She was rich and spoiled... She was on the Titanic after all.

That explains it. She didn't like the idea of being on the cold waters for a bit as part of sharing in a relationship. I believe both should make one another comfortable, not just the guy for the woman.

Unfortunately the Titanic only took out a fraction of people like that so you'll just have to keep your eyes open and use your best judgement.

• Maybe he had second thoughts at the last minute?

• There was room for 4-5 people on that

• dummy.

What Girls Said 0