Does any one feel like the devil around certain people. And the angel around other people?

I have friends that are really religious and kind people that don't really "sin" to put it that way. I also have a sets of friends that do coke once a week. Does anyone feel the same way. Depends who you hang out with your either the goody-two-shoes or the devil. Even dating I feel like this.

• yes I have felt that way
  • No I have not felt that way

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty common. Studies call it peer pressure, feeling the need to prove yourself to your friends. Others talk about the human need to fit in a group. And sometimes people do things or pretend to be someone else in order to be popular. I think most people did this as insecure teens who didn't exactly know who they are yet. I think as you mature you are not as willing to behave differently to please others.

Most Helpful Guy

• No cause I don't believe in make belief.

you sir understand human nature. Take science in uni..

I Knew it

Yep and next year I will be graduating with an associates in IT then I wanna take that to a four year college and get my bachelors in IT.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I'm an angel 😇

I heard a saying that good girls are bad girls that just have not been caught yet. 😲

What Guys Said 3

• A little bit - Does your personality change with different people, probably ever so slightly

• Good vibes and bad vibes, yea. If you don't trust someone, then there is probably a reason why you shouldn't.

• Like all the time.