Tatted up women?

what you think of women with tattoos? I'm talking sleeves and other biggish tattoos. Also say if you yourself have any tattoos.

0|0
9|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got a couple of large tattoos. Neither can be seen while I have a shirt on, but they are there. In regards to my thoughts on women with large tattoo's extending to be seen if one were you dress for warm weather. I have zero problem with it. Depending on the art of the tattoo's; it can be very appealing. I use to date a woman with sleeve tattoo's, and even though we didn't last. It had nothing to do with her tattoo's. As I found them attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a Betty Boop tattoo lmfao. (Regrettably) I wouldn't get another one again. It's the norm to have tattoos now and I feel like when I get old and wrinkly they'll look bad. Or what if I get super fat and they stretch out lol. I think really good art looks awesome but if you get shitty tattoos.. well that's shitty 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Massive turnoff for me, too. I don't know why, really... but I could see a beautiful woman with tattoos and the second I notice them, I'm just no longer nearly as interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer several small ones but sleeves work too. But prepare to get a load of white knight bitch guys here saying they don't like tattoos at all lmao. That's their opinion of course but it's always those guys who answer questions like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really into it. But who cares it's their bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's too much. I like small tattoos, but not when she's covered. Though I do like some big ones, I don't see myself marrying a woman with one that's big.
    I don't have any tattoos, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I've answered this question a multitude of times on GAG. It basically comes down to this.

... Are you attractive?
    Then tattoos will make you look sexy with an edge.

... Are you unattractive?
    Tattoos will make you look more unattractive and give off a vibe of low socioeconomic status.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women with tats a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too much, sure it can be very sexy but still too much so it's a no, specially those who has tattoos on their back where they can't see. I do have tattoos but no one can see them, they have private meanings for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can be really hot, it's also really beautiful because it's basically art.

BUT it depends the tattoo's as well because I mean their are ugly tattoo's.

I'm just starting to my sleeve, gonna be getting more tattoo'ss

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross. I prefer modest Christian women. Also I donate blood and don't want to be with someone who can't.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

you can donate blood if you have tattoos you just have to wait a couple months after i still give blood and i have two tattoos and i am a christian just because your a christian does not mean you can't get tattoos in that case half of the christians are committing a sin by expressing themselves and one of my tattoos is a bible verse and a hummingbird

• Show All
    • 1mo

@AngelDenna in the UK your banned, in my home country northern Ireland your banned and so are homosexual men (may have changed law since last visit home), in most states in America your banned for a year which makes sense because hepatitis tests take months.

• 1mo

i don't have hepatitis i'd know i have had the shot to prevent that and if you get a tattoo at a proffessional place you won't get hepatitis thats only if you get it done in someones basement with a dirty ass needle

• Yes, I have a half sleeve and script across my chest. But I don't like tattoos, especially large ones on women. Why ruin perfectly good skin? Women have nice skin. But a few small tattoos are cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anecdotally, I'd say there are usually issue with said woman. But again.. just my experience.

I have none. I don't desire to cover my body in "art" as others do. From what I've seen, nobody ever just has one. Just like PRINGLES...

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the barf icon?
    Are you familiar with the term, 'trailer-trash'?

Honey, you got better things to do with yourself than this. Such a waste.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You know they may not fit for society but some of those "trailer-trash" girls have bigger hearts than society accepted girls. Don't be so judgmental.

• 1mo

Oh well I'd rather be trailer trash than a judgmental dick

• i have tattooes, two and women find them very sexy, but me personally i hate tattooes girls and the full sleeve thing is an instant turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to newspapers.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I like tattoos and have about three on me right now and planning on getting a few more

But not on the face

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a huge turn off for me. I'd never date a girl with a lot of tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have any tattoos. I'm not that big on them when on women personally

0|0
    0|0
  • A huge turn off for me... Meh

0|0
    0|0
  • i think NO
    same for smoking
    NOOO!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot. I find it intimidating but still.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any and I think they are very unattractive on women. They make me think she is a cheap bar W#@re.
    I wish they wouldn't get tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like it. I wanna see natural skin.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't have any tattoos.. and it's a big commitment so I don't see myself getting a tattoo any time.. it's fine if someone else has them.. I don't really care about them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them when they're well done, unique and hold a meaning to the person other than "fashion". I have 3 tattoos myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any yet, but plan to ge one in the near future. Tattoos look awesome on some, but definitely on on all women.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2 Small hidden tattoos are fine with me. Tattoo sleeves and full body tattoos are not cool on a man or a woman in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have two tattoos and they are semi big and i am getting another one on my leg that wil be a little big i have one on my collar bone and one on my shoulder blade in my opionion girls with tattoos are confident with there bodies and want to express themselves like me the one on my shoulder is a memorial tattoo and the one on my collar bone is a quote saying love me for who i am and a red rose on my shoulder connected to the quote

0|0
    0|0
  • my friend has a few tattoos and although i prefer her natural skin, she seems happy. I don't think i would like to get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tattoos also!!

0|1
    0|0
  • uhhhh not my thang

0|0
    0|0