What’s your idea of Heaven?

Most Helpful Girl

• Where everyone knows how to love and actually loves

Most Helpful Guy

• Its what you make of your time here on earth that is heaven or hell for you.

What Girls Said 5

• I have a childish interpretation with gold gates and bright lights and rose gold clouds and a palace that looks like Olympus or some Greek ancient palace with columns
    Lmao honestly i don't even know, I know its probably nothing like that, but very time I think of it, the image pops up in my mind.

• "Judgement Day" when I stand before God with his own "Book of Look."
    Good luck and Great question, dear. xx

• 0|0
  • A place where they still use feet and inches, shillings and pence, pounds and ounces, valve radios and steam locomotives. And where children can all read and write and do simple arithmetic.

• Forever asleep

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not religious so heaven in the sense of a reward for a life well lived doesn't seem realistic but as a hypothetical thought exercise, that we can work with...

My idea of heaven would be something like making up for all the missed opportunities, lost loves, broken promises, all in your own personal favourite spot, wherever you could imagine.

A place where you make the right choice, things work out, you get the girl, have your cake and eat it too 😀

But really though, heaven as a concept seems somewhat flawed to me personally, if a system can accommodate such frivolous, wasted expense, why enforce such rigid control in the first place and the freedom to choose doesn't really count if one can only succeed if the correct choice is made.

But hey, let's be optimistic 😀 even if I'm wrong, I'd take a couple of virgins and a garden of Eden 😀

• I am not religious but I respect people who believe - My own personal belief is that there is nothing just like going asleep and not waking up.

• the ultimate goal!

• The only one there is.

• No such thing as heaven or hell. When we die, it's over.

• A big man at a desk, telling me what I did right and wrong and what that leaves me

• I'm not very religious but I believe it's just a perfect world. No crime, so sadness, no worries.

• synonym for rotting under the ground to make people feel better about it

• I honestly don't know but its better than here

• I have on idea a few details here and there but not hundred percent sure but GOD is in charge so I'm happy

• I'm not planning on going there. I'm going to skip out on that and go my own way. Too good for hell, not interested in Heaven.

• I don't believe in it, the Bible basically describes it as Candyland.

• Vagina

• fucking hot chicks with big tits without a condom.

• Poosay