Which day would you gladly re-live?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have quite a few
    -moments I spent with my rabbit
    -on top of the Sydney harbour bridge on my 18th birthday
    -my mum giving me a heart warming hug
    -my dad ruffling my hair (it's he's way of showing me he loves me)
    -a motorbike trip with the entire crew 3 hours away from the centre of Melbourne. I remember it being an extremely hot day, I ended up riding to our destination in a tank top and short shorts. It was fun. The parking lot of the hotel was lined up with sport bikes. Haha that was pretty cool, and the beach was 30 metres away. Most of the crew were drunk and being silly at the beach, which I found funny.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• The day I slept in with my son, he was like three months old. I peeked at him, his eyes were open, he looked at me and I think he thought to himself, mommy is sleeping next to me so I can go back to sleep without fear.

• the day i met my everlasting crush. it all started on may 21st of 2010, it was so hot and...

• This one day we went camping with my family and things where good life was good.

• Probably the first date I had with my ex cause I was most happy then. Even the pain he caused me the happiness I experienced was worth it looking back.

What Guys Said 14

• The day I first stared into Mishomi's eyes. He was the 240LB alpha male tundra wolf who bonded to me. I saw a spark in them, and I knew, even though he was a violent wolf, and people couldn't go in there, that he loved me. I begged the owner of the sanctuary over and over until she got mad and let me go in there. She said I would get hurt. But he was a gentleman.

After that we were inseparable. We would eat together, wrestle together. I even slept in his pen with him. He'd wake me up by dragging my blanket across his pen, it was hilarious. He was my best friend and reason for living, my reason for giving up drugs, for going legit. He was my everything.

• A day is never enough to re-enjoy memories. I'd give my re-live-day to someone who died and could avoid it, if he had another chance.

• New Years 2012... I was in Las Vegas. What a time!

• Most of my first year of college... oh, it was glorious

• My second Batizado

• September 10th 2011... I would so be on the phone to the FBI!

• none

• 6-29-11

• None. I have no day i would ever want to re live. I have yet to or will never meet a woman to become my girlfriend and honestly i am starting to understand that I am probably going to be alone for the rest of my life and i am terrified.

• The day I went on My journey to college. That day was pretty cool. As I was away from home and family for the first time in My life.

• Last Saturday was pretty good.

• the day the green bay packers won the super bowl in 2010!

• Pretty much any day I spent in Greece

• The day i saw boobies for the first time.