Is it just I, or are others over the majority of Men labelling 'all Women Bitches' along with the majority of Women viewing 'All Men as bastards"?

Can't they take a truth pill along with a reality bomb and accept the real issue is flaws within themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it just I, or are others over the majority of Men labelling 'all Women Bitches' along with the majority of Women viewing 'All Men as bastards"?
    Vastly different experiences. I find it is a commonplace norm to use 'bitch' interchangeably for the general female population however I have never in my travels found it a commonplace norm to use 'bastard' interchangeably for the general male population. Guys or a guy may be insulted with the term bastard. However I have never seen it be common for the insult to be use as a replacement for males ie 'hey bastards' and everyone knows they are referring to men as 'bastard= male'.

Likely not as I find most people do not like the truth when it isn't what they want to hear/see.

What Girls Said 2

• I really wish people would. The gender bashing is annoying. I've never had success with men when it comes to dating, but I get along with men really well. Most of my co-workers are guys and we all get along really well. It's not men that I hate. It's myself and my looks that I hate.

• I wish they would. I seriously with they would...

What Guys Said 5

• Your description is so apt - Those loudly finding fault in others are avoiding the time they have to look in the mirror. Often their hero is Jesus and didn't he say
    "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" ( A bit of Irish humour to remind you of home, next line of the quote "Ma, put down that stone" )

• It is, alas, part of human nature to not see what we don't like. I suspect it comes easier for some more than others. The trick is to be patient and try to understand that the lonely, the depressed, the disappointed, the frustrated often have an even greater challenge in understanding that they are the greatest source of their problems since their circumstances dims their view. Sometimes this is chemical.

Now, here's a truth bomb. If these anguished people have difficulty swallowing the truth, consider that *YOU* might be the reason. That's right, look to yourself. Your question, asker, is a thinly disguised way of venting your irritation and exasperation with those who can't see they are causing their own hurt. Your answer to Maiiriad tends to support this. If you're about to answer with something like "I'm just trying to understand," or "I'm not irritated," or something along those lines, then I say horseshit. I believe that like I believe the moon is made of cheese. So if you are wondering why some people go around not realizing they only need to look in a mirror to see what's causing their problems, I would urge you to consider that the reason might not be *what's* been told to them, but *THE WAY* it's been told to them. So the next time any of you find yourself wondering "Golly, why didn't he/she listen to me when I tried to tell them they are the source of their own problems [which, when you think about it, is wonderful news]," well here's a truth pill; look in the mirror. It is quite possible that your tone of voice, you word choice, your eye contact, your facial expressions which conveyed irritation, might well be a contributing factor why they aren't listening.

It's disappointing someone your age is even asking this question. After walking the earth for 45 years you should have learned the answer by now.

• yeah i'm pretty tired of the generalizations overall. seems like more and more we just group people rather than allow people to be individuals

• 0|0
  • Sounds about right and I am a bastard but a fabulous one.

media.giphy.com/media/L70v8h8plYYKs/giphy.gif