Why do you go out to eat?

• Im too lazy to cook
  • I make money and deserve to treat myself
  • I want to be waited on and feel important
  • To try food from around the world
  • I can't be bothered to cook
  • To impress a date
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• I only go out to eat in three situations
    - When I'm meeting one of my friends, and then she ask me to go to a restaurant
    - If it's someone's birthday and they invite me to dinner with them
    - When I go out with my sister and we are both hungry

Otherwise, I always eat at home.

Most Helpful Guy

• -To try food from around the world
    -To eat foods which aren't that simple to make at home, like pizza.
    -To eat food which leaves the house smelling, like french fries, baked fish. boiled cabbage.

What Girls Said 13

• To try different food that I'm not familiar with. If I knew how to cook it I would. But I like to try an authentic restaurant first before I even try making it. Just gives me an idea on what it should taste like (e. g salty, sweet and salty or if it's just plain sweet). Use trying out restaurants as a template to make food at home.

• I'm a massive foodie, I LOVE eating out. I'm one of those annoying people who instagram their food with a million hashtags (#foodporn #healthy #nofilter ###)

It's such a social thing these days - nearly every social interaction involved food or exercise for me. I don't really go to the movies with friends, as you can't chat. I love trying new things and finding off the grid places that offer better yummies than huge restaurants

I use instagram very often ! also like to seeing pics of food since I want to find tasty and
      healthy food. I would like if you tell your instagram and I would become your follower.

• I think once a month it is nice to go to a restaurant and treat yourself to some professionally cooked food.

• It's a social thing for me. Plus, I love the food that I get when I do go out to eat.

• Because I cook every day mulitiple times a day for my boyfriend and daughter and we like to go eat sushi once a week
    😍👍🏻

• I'm broke as fuck, so I rarely go out to eat. When I do, it's usually cause I'm busy and don't have time to go grocery shopping

• ABDE

Its really convenient here to try food from diff. part of the world.

• I don't know about others but I'm just a fatty

• Some days I just don't want to bother cooking.

• I am not a good cook

• I don't go out to eat lol

• To try different food

• I probably eat out or carry out at least once a day. Faster than shopping and preparing food at home and cleaning and there is no way i could prepare that variety of food at a quality level i would be happy with.

What Guys Said 5

• Only once in a while I would go out to order something for lunch or dinner for convenience. Other times it's just going out to hang out with my buddies and we eat and drink together.

• I usually eat in home because its cheaper. But i go out if i want to treat myself.

• Both the treating and trying new food

• Sometimes I see something I want to try, most the time I feel like I need to treat myself.

• It's nice to treat myself sometimes