My boyfriend is a virgin & I am not what should I do?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a month now, I know it's too soon to think about sex but i can't help but to think about how much I care about him & want to be with him.. he tells me he doesn't want to loose it to anyone who's just gonna take it & leave & even though it's been a month i know him very well & care about him very much so I wouldn't think about such thing but I've been sexually fustrated lately it's bad, I don't think about it all the time but I do think about it & he makes it worst because he knows what turns me on & does everything that turns me on but I just don't know what I should do? Ask him if he thinks I'm the one or not?

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have to start with full intercourse sex. How about some handjobs and fingering to get you both by until you are both ready for more?

Stuff like that I do think about but how do I know if he's even comfortable with me touching him?

Open and honest communication is the key to success with any relationship. Have a little talk with him. Tell him you are ready to take things to the next level. The next level being touching of boobs, penis and asses. Tell him he can go as far as he is conformable with.

• Have him give you oral maybe? lol. I don't know. I can't imagine as a male thinking that my virginity is precious lol.

• If you tell him the first half of your question, he will then think you are the one. You seem like a nice girl and although it's been a month since you started dating, there's no rule that says when to have sex with your bf/gf. It happens naturally I guess

which is the first half? & I know I just don't want him to think of me any less because of how I've been feeling lately & I try to be more chill because of all the stories he has told me with the girls he's dated & only wanted sex

• 29d

1. The first part I'm referring until the 2 consecutive dots
      2. You don't need to tell him to have sex with you immediately, but try talking to him about it and explain what you think. If he cares for you, he will understand and tell you what he thinks.

What Girls Said 2

• Bring up sex. Tell him that you find him irresistible and that he just needs call you when he's ready. In the mean time, I suggest masturbation.

But I don't find any pleasure when it comes to that honestly 😓

• this is a test for him to see if you are the one or not too... he values patience so maybe give him time... try to not let it bother you and stay with him, maybe talk about other things and go out and have fun with him.. just try to be patient

you think so? I just I don't know , I've good at the whole no sex for months thing but I don't seem to know why now, with him but I do want to agree to the being patient, I don't want him to think that's all I want because it isn't.

been *

i think so, probably... maybe now b/c your sex drive is high... sorry I don't know about the why now thing