Girls, does a man's wealth have any effect on his sexual attractiveness?

• No
    54% (29)
  • Yes
    15% (8)
  • Maybe
    28% (15)
  • See results
    3% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• We all know those who are super attractive (man or woman) and essentially broke who are sleeping with just about everyone that crosses their path, but we also know those that are rich, but not attractive, that are doing the same largely, I gather, because of their wealth. As some say, it's the great equalizer, and the results of the study I've conducted exclusively in my head, confirm that.

For me personally though, your money is not going to make me want to be with you just because you have a lot more of it. I know this for a fact, because I've had two guys try to buy their way to me, and I wasn't into that crap. Money, to me, anyways, doesn't help you suck less as a human being. It just cannot erase poor character or "make you" more attractive.

What Girls Said 21

• I said "maybe" because you have to be able to afford your own bills. If you're jobless or homeless, you're not going to get a date with very many women.

That said, you don't have to be a billionaire. As long as you can manage and make do with the money that you have, money doesn't effect your sexual attraction.

• I can't fuck money, therefore.. no. not into papercut couchi fetishes😐 his wealth doesn't turn me on like a wild cat, I can't be sold. It's all about genuine chemistry for me.

• Everything equal I will obviously take the rich one lol. Everyone would.

But money is not everything. It's just a bonus. I have rejected a few rich guys because we didn't click and I didn't feel a spark.

• Not really. hahah

• Initially, perhaps. Wealth=security, and there is a degree of attractiveness in that. But wealth is one factor out of ten. If that's all he's got going for him, it's not going to get me into bed.

• Depends on the women. It doesn't attract me. I honestly go by personality. But I do have a little proof and it's actually really sad. Someone posted a picture and the question on the picture said: who would you be with? A guy who is rich but doesn't treat you right or a guy who doesn't have a lot of money/ hardly no money but will treat like a queen. Sadly women chose the rich guy. I still think it depends not every women is like that.

• i'll get the dough on my own time! i can't kiss money, love money unconditionally ( don't quote me cause i love my expensive taste lol jk) but money can come and go, so obviously it doesn't love me back.

• Not necessarily his wealth but I couldn't date someone who wasn't self sufficient

• Personally I couldn't give to shits. That has nothing to do with your personality or physical features... usually, unless you have like really jacked up teeth and don't have those fixed, that's a turn off for me

• So Melania... what first attracted you to the billionaire Trump?

• To gold diggers and prostitues it means a lot.

• Ehh it's not something you actually give any thought to when you meet a person.

• it would only matter to me if i was actually pretty

• It doesn't matter to me. As long as the person is stable, it's not a deciding factor. If the person is wealthy, I can't lie, it would be a perk (as long as the guy has a good personality).

• Not in the least bit.

• My brothers friend is 20 and works in a very small town. He doesn't make a lot and is very attractive, and sexy to me. So no, his money has nothingto do with it.

• Not at all

• From a psychological point of view , yes. But only because it means you will be financially stable if you were to grow old and get married.

• Only if he's using that money on grooming and finding very well fitting clothes maybe even a personal shopper to find the perfect clothes for his body.

• what? ummm sometimes he could use his money to make him self look more clean cut but that would be like asking us... "are you a gold digger" indirectly you know what i mean?

• It doesn't attract me.

But it can buy stuff like gym memberships, clothes that look nice, teeth straightening, hobbies to be more interesting, funds to go places women hang out, security when it comes to day to day living... so I can see where it's better than being broke.