If You Could Interview 3 People Alive Today, Who Would They Be?

If You Could Interview 3 People Alive Today, Who Would They Be? This was inspired by a conversation I had with @Fathoms77 as for me I'd have to say:

Christopher Titus Jim JefferiesJimmy CarrAll Comedians but all very funny ones. What about you?

1mo People Alive Today

Most Helpful Girl

• Rihanna, redeyemindtricks and Michelle Obama

Most Helpful Guy

• Sir ken Robinson
    Mr Nasef sawires
    sir magdy yaacob

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 11

• On the condition they have to tell the truth, after a bitter campaign of allegations thrown at each other you would love to know what was true or what was not. So Donald and Hillary would be 2. My third would be a more uplifting one I think maybe Ludovico Einaudi he is a contemporary piano player, I would ask him to play for me and ask him about his creative process,

• 1- Richie McCaw tha captain of all balcks rugby team.
    2- Paolo Maldini The football
    3- Julius Erving aka Dr. J basketball

• Chuck Yeagar, 93 and still one of the biggest badasses alive.
    The best assassin in the world to persuade him to kill Trump, Clinton, and Pence and Debbie Shultz.
    Stephen King, I would LOVE to pick his brain

• I don't really want to interview anyone, but If I had to pick a celebrity maybe Emily Kinney. Her personality reminds me of a really sweat girl I use to talk to for hours several times a week...

• Elon musk
    Aubrey da grey
    Trump

Three crazy people huh

Elon Musk for all his success really is crazy.
      His whole go to mars venture has been shown to be completely impossible for the next twenty years.
      Aubrey De Grey is also completely out of his mind.
      Also you'll find that both the majority of Tufts and MIT professors to think the same.

@Waffles731
      They were also saying that a rocket could not reenter and land on its base because of the hypersonic speeds involved, but...

• I would interview Jesus!
    I would interview Taylor Swift!
    I would interview Sammy Hagar!

• 1. Elvis
    2. 2Pac
    3. Randy Quade

• id change it to: if you could punch several celebrites who would they be? too easy: kanye west all the kardashians, jenners and justine beiber

• Eddie Hermida
    Cat Woman
    Mike Wasowski

• Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
    Julius Evola
    Zarathustra

• 1. HONABLE PM NARENDRA MODI.
    2. YOUR DAD.
    3. BARRACK OBAMA