Do you have any kind of anxiety disorder?

I worry a lot and have chronic OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) but it (OCD) is not as bad as it used to be when I was in middle school. I've managed to overcome most of it.

• Yes
    77% (17)45% (5)67% (22)Vote
  • No
    14% (3)27% (3)18% (6)Vote
  • Maybe
    9% (2)28% (3)15% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have pretty severe anxiety attacks and insomnia that come in cycles. It sucks.
    And as a kid i had a lottttt of OCD tendancies.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I was diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm always surprised by the amount of people that do. They like to flock to me when they feel anxious, even older people, I've been told I have a very calming and grounded Demeanor. They'll walk up to me, hang with me for a bit, then once theyre ready they'll just go back about their business; kinda funny

0|1
    0|0
  • Severe social anxiety

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been diagnosed with Chronic Anxiety Disorder, and I think I have social anxiety as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anxiety and depression.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have a few mild anxiety things that can hit all at once with a panic attack. I have mild bipolar which isn't great but I have had insomnia fairly consistently for 30 years. I don't know if it wishful thinking but I always feel if I could sleep properly I would be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never gone to a therapist or been diagnosed with anything, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if I had some sort of anxiety disorder.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anxiety, depression, PTSD.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been diagnosed with chronic anxiety and bipolar depression

0|1
    0|0