Thoughts on this exchange?

I'm afraid of posting photos of myself on social media. Most people just call me ugly without giving me a chance, some people tell me to outright kill myself because i'm ugly, but then there are people like these, who take it to the utmost extreme. This guy makes me feel so insecure about myself that I feel like deleting my google+ account and deleting every single photo of myself from my phone.
Thoughts on this exchange?
By the way, i'm a brony and at the moment, i'm roleplaying as my original character on google+, here's a picture
Please, don't comment if you're going to take his side or bully me

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not taking anyone's side on this but I can say that both of you are right but about different things. You sound as if you were getting shit from SEVERAL people which kinda sucks dude, and that's wrong I agree with you. Internet bullying isn't good and hurts a lot of people and it's a shame it still continues to this day. But this Adam guy is right when he said 'don't post anything that will get you crap unless you can deal with it.' It's sort of like touching a hot stove, you know it's gonna burn but you might do it anyway. Don't say certain things or post on certain communities and websites of its known to throw back a lot of hate, like he said. 'Some people will say shit just to piss you off.' There's no way you can stop it besides outright ignoring them or reporting but the latter rarely has any effect. Just let this one go man and don't let people get you down. It's just one little encounter on the Internet for you out of many more you probably will have, things get better as you learn to deal with it in a better manner

• Im pretty that guy was triggered by the cutting thing. Its a bit ironic and sad really, but are so many people who cut who end up doing what he did, seen it happen several times. Know this guy once who got so pissed off and angry at my ex girlfriend for simply saying she used to cut. He went on an on an on, told her to shut up and not talk about it publicly. In the end I made him apologize really to her, cause yeah. He was a cutter himself and he couldnt deal it seemed like with the reminder. Maybe people had been cruel to him in the past first time he publicly mention it so he ended up doing the same.

Kinda seem like that was the case anyway. Regardless try not to take it to heart too much, probably have the same issues as u do, just not coping as well with them by the looks of it. Just be you and stay true to you.

It's been three years since i've cut, i still have the images saved, i use them to guilt people into thinking i cut but the thing is i don't cut anymore.

Why do you guilt people like that?, shouldn't do that though.

It's just because i feel depressed nobody wants to date me is all.