Today is my birthday, what should I do for it? Where should I go? What did you do for your birthday this year?

Happy birthday to my #Scorpios out their. And to anybody else who birthday has past.

1mo Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I had a fun birthday. I hope everybody have a nice fun filled weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy late birthday bud! Been a little busy lately.. I spent my bday with Deep Vein Thrombosis in my left calf..

@jman46241 He has Closed the Question but I am personally giving you my own Like and thanks for being Nice enough to stop by. xx

What Girls Said 4

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COOOOOOOOOOLIE!!!
    Gemini Twin, but you know me probably the Best of the Rest and Yes... You have Found out there is another Side to this "Twin."
    Good luck and just BE SAFE, but Enjoy. xxoo

He's not a Gemini but a Scorpio

lol!! @coolbreeeze, yes, and nearly 2 years since I have known you, Still seeing "Blue Boxes" with Rose colored glasses. xx

lol!!! @coolbreeze, oh, wow, for a Second there, I just saw "Grey."xx

• Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Do whatever you want to do! It is your special day, soak it in, and enjoy!

• I hug out with some friends on a boat. Drank too much whiskey, had some amazing adventures, passed out in a cuddle puddle, woke up and got laid. It was a good birthday.

Wow your birthday sounded so much fun. That boat thing sounds cool.

Do it every month. Got another raft up this weekend. 👌🏻⛵️

Wow that is so cool. Have a fun filled weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun.

• Do what you want. It's YOUR day & it only happens once in a year

What Guys Said 3

• do what you like to do. i just had a good dinner with my family on my birthday

• Happy Birthday. I'd say get drinks or do whatever you enjoy.

• Happy birthday! Have a dinner with your family or your best friends, and open their gifts.