Today is my birthday. What should I do this morning?

So I've got some free time to myself for a few hours this morning, but I'm conflicted over what I should do until I meet up with some friends. Help me decide!

• Watch a good movie (give suggestions)
    16%(5)17%(8)Vote20%(3)
  • Play some video games
    16%(5)17%(8)Vote20%(3)
  • Binge watch a Korean drama (city hunter anyone?)
    9%(3)6%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Chat up the attractive new lady I met up with a few days ago
    56%(18)53%(25)Vote47%(7)
  • Other (present options!)
    3%(1)7%(3)Vote13%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy birthday. :) Today is also my two cousins birthday and we're going out to dinner later.

I think you should watch a movie or go out with friends! I don't know why people always think you should get laid on your birthday. But if that's what you wanna do then go for it.

• Would you like for me to PM suggestions? I would but you aren't following me and I can't drop a message to you.

• Thanks for MHO. My birthday is in 5 days.

• nicee

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• I voted D. Talk her up! Movies are always nice too though. :)

• media.tenor.co/.../raw
    Option C sounds good! Then D, then B lol

• I may watch one that I've never seen before instead. Do you know of any good ones?

• If you haven't seen one before. Can you let me know too lol I need down time

• Well there's this one called hero that a couple people told me wasn't bad. Just as long as the girls are cute I'm good!

• Happy birthday!
    You can always flip a coin :)

• HAPPY B DAY DUDE

• Happy Birthday!! Spoil yourself all week!

• Video games! 😆

• Happy birthday!!!
    talk to that lady you just met... who knows she might be the right one

• Happy Birthday, fellow November kid! Seems like you better talk to that pretty lady. 😛

• Why don't you invite your new lady friend over to join you while you watch a Korean drama or some good movie? Best of both worlds that way.
    (Oh & Happy Birthday!)
    😊🎂

• Dang I should've thought of that sooner!

• It did! I'm still feeling her out though... not sure how interested she is. May have to bust out the dimples on this one :p

• ahhaha YES. Work those dimples to your advantage. 😏

• Fuck yourself
    Simple pleasures are ze best 😛
    Happy bday by the way ^^

• Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a lovely day ahead of you. I think you should trade , hahah... just kidding

... nah man, you should go talk to that attractive lady ;) and enjoy it, i'm sure she would appreciate a guy like you :)

• Haha. Yeah it's very tempting to trade today but I need to resist :p thanks tho!

• You're welcome :) Yea, there will always be time to trade, but that girl will only come once ;) ;)

• Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful year ahead! 🎂🎉🎈🎇🎆🎊

• Happy birthday :)

• Watch the Italian job (the old one with Michael Cane)

• Happy birthday!!

• Definitely sit on gag. Seems like the best option

What Guys Said 3

• Happy birthday and God blessings in all your endeavours

• You should head over to chaturbate and make it rain for some Romanian or Ukranian girl.

• Lol, that may be a fun idea to do once I get some people over

• Why not masturbate to some porn from Blacked. com and take a nap before meeting your friends?

• By the way since it's your birthday i'll give you a good scene as a birthday gift:

Blacked - Elsa Jean Rachel James Sydney Cole Preppy Girl Threesome Get Three BBCs

You can find it on YesPornPlease. com