103 Ibs fat or not?

Is 103 ibs fat for a girl that is 5'1"? Can a guy ( my crush) carry me? He is around 175 ibs.

• Fat. Noone can pick you up.
  • Not fat. He can easily pick you up.

What Guys Said 13

• No, I think that's fine.

• That is pretty tiny.

• you weigh nothing and are tiny lol, if he couldnt lift you easily, you should re-evaluate your crush lol

• Nope, that's not fat at all. He should be able to lift you easily.

• sounds perfectly fine

• No, not fat at all

• Not fat. He can easily pick you up.

• Your body weight is ideal, but it ain't easy carrying deadweight

103 pounds is nothing, my 12 year old sister can carry that

50lbs og dog food is nothing, you'd have to be very weak not to be able to easily carry that. And people aren't really dead weight, it's way easier to lift a person than a bag of potatoes.

@ShaeNielson That's true. Unless they"re unconscious.

• Gain some weight.

• not to be judgmental or anything but if you think 103 is anywhere near "fat" then you must have anorexia

• If I can lift a 5 lbs dumbbells, how much more difficult can that be?

• You under weight.

• 5'1" 103 lbs...

Just give up on life, how can you walk...

Please don't be rude.

What Girls Said 17

• Have you checked your BMI? That will give you insight as to where you are on the weight to height ratio. It sounds normal to me, but I'm 5'8 and 140lbs. I wouldn't know yours without checking.

• "Fat" has to do with the shape of your body, not your weight. Muscle weighs more than fat, so it is possible for a girl who is only 98lbs to be "bigger" than you, or for a girl who is 120 to be "smaller" than you. For my height, 120 is my ideal healthy weight, and I'd look too skinny at that weight because I have wide hips, a wide bust, and a narrow waist.

• Even if you were fat... most guys could carry you no problem.

• It's fine, you're at a healthy weight with that

• I hope you realize that your still underweight and you need to gain more and properly exercise and get some good night sleep. It is not fat. That's the weight I should be, and I'm 2 inches higher than you. Your too light. Eat more and eat heathier.

• If he can't pick you up, something is wrong with him.

• If you are fat then I am a whale, 103lbs can never be fat.

I could easily pick you up and throw you across the room, I'm pretty sure your crush could too.

• That doesn't make any sense. It depends on how strong the man is and not how heavy.

• lol are you seriously? I'm 5ft, I was 102lbs at one point and I was ridiculously tiny. I'm 128lbs now, none of it is fat though

• Honey 103 is not fat I'm 213 and I still get carried! Don't even worry about it !

• That is definitely not fat and I could probably even carry you (if I had to) so he sure as hell should be able to

• No. I think you would be considered under weight.

• I wonder if you know how light 103 pounds is?

• Whether he can pick you up or not depends on how strong he is, but you're definitely not overweight.

• Dude, I can carry you. No worries.

• for your height you should be around 110-115 actually I'm 5'0 and should be around 105-110 but I'm actually 125 and I get called in shape and thinner all the time so yeah I'd say you probably look more unhealthy

oh to answer your question men do enjoy curves, so if anything gaining a few pounds would be better for you. lol

harassment, ask a question get a answer. what are you high?

Maybe, but she ain't fat.

• You are probably on the low end of a healthy weight. Im almost exactly the same.