Guys do you get turned on seeing two girls kissing?

.. And why?

• Yes that hot ;)
  • Nah not for me
  • I'm a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, like in movies and tv and such, I think it's kinda hot, cause it's all done with all bells and whistles, so that the scenes are usually quite glamorous.

But in reality, it happens between normal people (mostly ugly people), and in some ordinary situation that may make things more awkward than hot.
    Like ewww

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope bc I'm not turned on by same sex stuff.

What Guys Said 21

• 0|1
  • OMG yes. Girl on girl sex is probably as much of a turn on as a single girl masturbating in my own, and I assume most guys, fantasies. Both have same amount of tabu that makes them thrill.

• Not gonna lie... its a little hot. Why? I like women so two women is always a bonus. It really does not matter what they are doing... kissing or changing a flat tire. Its all good!

• Its usually two ugly lesbians lol
    I will pass on watching that. I think watching people make out is kind of gross tbh.

• Because it's sensual and erotic... even if I knew I wasn't going to be doing anything with them it just looks visually appealing... too hot girls kissing each other... maybe because they both like girls, maybe because it just feels good...

• Well, its like having two pieces of candy, its just nicer to have two

• yup, I do

• nah, it just is

• It's a turn off for me more so.

• Yes, a little. But not a big thing. From 1 to 10 i would say... 6.

• Nah, not for me. I do get turned seeing a white woman kiss an Asian man.

• It's alright.. Not that big of deal. Honestly depends how sexy the girls are..

• yes very much, It's kinda too hot... love lips rolling, moaning and the play

• Nope, I don't get turned on by people kissing and having sex. Ew.

• Nope

• Yes it's hot.

• No not at all. nothing sexy about two girls not being into guys.

• The kissing doesn't turn me on. Their existence turns me on.

• I like to see them do more than kissing
    but if they are kissing make it really sloppy.

• If the girls are hot, yeah. If they are ugly, no.

• Normally a 3some is about to happen. If two female friends do it, it's hot.

Can u help me out? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2161515-can-you-solve-a-problem-like-a-girl-read-description-first-fully

What Girls Said 3

• No. And what kind of a question is why? Do you ask someone why they're gay or straight or why they like the taste of pineapple but don't like mustard?
    Makes no sense...

Well look at the damn poll, some guys do , some guys do... just curious as to why guys chose what they chose. It's a free site we can ask whatever the hell we want.

*dont

Haha No, I don't see anything wrong with the original Q, just the 'why' part makes no sense to me.

• I heard that a lot of guys enjoy seeing two women kissing. And I have no idea why they like it.

From my perspective it's because we see the girl getting pleasure from it, so we also feel it indirectly. Her happiness makes us happy, at least it's how it works for me.

@OrangeBoy Hummm, I see. So, in that case it makes sense. I can understand why.
      Thank you for this explanation. :)

• Guys love when I kiss a girl