Will you still vote for Hilary Clinton if the FBI come back with an Indictment?

• Yes I will still vote for her
  • No, i will not vote for her if she is Indicted
  • No, i was never going to vote for her anyways
  • I can't vote or won't vote in this election and want to see results

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I hope she wins on November 8th then imedietely gets indicted.
    That way we have four whole years of Tim Kaine

What Girls Said 4

• I second waffles idea.

• I agree with the one about having 4 years of Tim Kaine, but truthfully, after the millions (hyperbole) of investigations launched on Hilary on mutiple cases, none of them had reason to indiate her. I doubt this one is any different.

• I don't know if I'm even voting this election

This might be the only time I leave the president section blank.

• Yes, because Tim Kaine would be president rather than Trump.

What Guys Said 15

• A lot depends on the leaks you read - I saw this last night and looked at other news sources who said that an indictment was unlikely - That said once she is there on the 8th and beats Trump then if she is indicted, Tim can take over.
    If you look at news coverage in last 24 hours you could go "DONALD TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD" but if you look at full picture, even though I hate the guy I will say in fairness this looks like a total shakedown when you dig deep into details.
    www.independent.co.uk/.../...-sexual-a7394356.html
    Still my overriding feeling is
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

• Do you think they care? Dude, they blame the Russians for everything... liberals... lol

• Hell no, I've never planned to vote for that lying corporate criminal in the first place. As a Sander supporter I will happily be voting for Jill Stine of the Green Party who has the same positions as Sanders and doesn't have a super pack or take shady money from special interest.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill.

• From what I've heard, the FBI isn't investigating yet and won't until after the election. Something about how we won't know what happened for awhile.

• I've been with Donald J Trump the whole time and he gets my vote November 8th

• At this current moment. 4 people are aiding an abetting and whoever further adds to the Hillary after indictment vote

She could easily pardon herself as president - which will literally be her biggest crime ever. That blows my mind

• Not from the US , but Killary exudes evil !!

• I was never voting for her anyways so *shrugs*

• It's sickening that so many people would still vote for her. Seriously disgusting.

• I just hope it turns more to vote for Trump.

• I wouldn't have voted for her anyways.

• Yes, we can't live in Trumps world, he's too clueless

• no I wouldn't vote for her if I could and wouldn't of anyways

• I already voted for her.

The right wing is on their hands and knees praying comey finds something before Tuesday.