What up Gag!! I'm new! What's this site like?

I'm new here, just wanna say what's up and ask:

in your opinion what's this site like?

Feel free to follow homies... and homegirls πŸ‘ΈπŸ» Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'll find all the types of people in this site: nice, smart, funny, open-minded, close-minded, trolls, the stupid ones. The ones who are here to give advice and help others. The ones who ask a lot of questions, the ones who just want to see what others say and many other types...
    Sometimes you'll have to be patient, because you might get annoyed or angry. Sometimes you'll laugh. Other times you'll ask yourself: WTF I just read?"
    You'll find some people you might want to argue with you. Some who will ask for your opinion and then if they disagree with what you said, they will attack you or call you names.
    But in the end, I think you might like this website. It's good to spend time, learn some things and you might make online friends.

Welcome to GAG! :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• @menia says it Best from the Rest, I am, Still Seething from some Pink ANON just now, Being Rude and Crude. This is has been just Getting worse. But you need to Stand your Guard. I tis the computer Curtain that many Feel they can Hide behind.
    Block and Sock if you Need to. Do Not stand to be Harassed not Stalked and Misused by People on Here who have Misused and Abused Other gaggers who Come and Go.
    Good luck. xx

On a More Positive Note, Welcome to Gag Town. xxx

@VesatileMarie people these days... smh

ya-I was going to say, that wasn't much of a recommendation, Paris:)

• Let me break it down for you:
    50% basement dwellers who may or may not hate the opposite sex because of various reasons
    10% cool people, people I will hang out in real life
    20% people who jump to conclusions and once you explain the point that you were trying to make, they agree.
    10% trolls but who knows maybe they're like that in real life. Not allowing anonymous or private opinions will get rid of some.
    5% moderators who are too sensitive. One the mods hates me. I have no idea why. I didn't do anything to offend her. I go out of my way to be nice to her but I'm not going to be a kiss ass.
    5% moderators that are cool.

• Honestly just a bunch or sexual questions (im convinced everyone was lead here from being so horny one day), people of all ages come to ask and answer all types of questions, its pretty cool

lol I'm actually having a good laugh at the "sexual behavior" questions lmaoo

Lmao bruh my point!, Welcome to the Site

Haha thanks.
      I'm sure we'll run into eachother in other questions.

• I'm triggered that you had to say "homegirls" as if homie is a male word. Any gender can be your "homie" pal, it's gender neutral duhhh 💁🏾

• Perfect for attention whores like you

• Homegirls? just say homie dude. Hooray wohoo... do you want a welcoming committee or something? You'll find out what this site is like pretty fast.

• Hahahahhahaha ha welcome to GAG brain damage is not covered. Have fun and welcome to this site 😂😂😂😂

• Prepared to get blocked a lot by whiny mods and users who are way too sensitive and can't handle the taste of their own medicine.

• Bunch of virgins and anons

• Turn around i repeat TURN AROUND!!!

• you know that you can only ask question to a limit right? you just wasted one of your questions... but its nice to meet you :)

ehh its worth it to meet people lol
      Nice to meet you too :)

dude just read all your coments... your gonna get yourself killed out here, lol actually you will survive, maybe the optimism won't... good luck

ehhh im very light hearted lol

• Whoopdee-damn-doo another newcomer who thinks he can just waltz on in here and join the club. I've got a message for you sir. One does not simply join GaG. You must undertake a harsh initiation process.

What Guys Said 17