😪😒 Why, I need help... Can you please help?

Ok so my friends set me up with some random guy I don't even know, I check his facebook and im still not interest. I already like someone and I want to spent more time with him since we kind of stop talking for a while. Tomorrow (Friday) the guy they set me up with is going to "pick me up", I don't want to be mean/I kind of wanna be mean, but Im going to avoid him. Tomorrow my crush is going to give me a present tomorrow so its going to be awkward if I hang out with both of 'em when I actually like one!

What should I do? I've never been in this type of shit before 😔😪, but really what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell the guy you aren't interested. Girls don't know this but a guy wants you to be honest, they appreciate the honesty, so they aren't wasting their time. You need to just tell him

Thnk u, but he's related to my friends, and my friends are kind of over dramatic or something, but they're really cool people at the same time. I don't want them hatin on me just bc I said the truth.

(Im actually an outspoken person[for what people say about me] but idk) still thnx for ur reply :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really dont wanna engage with this guy? call it off, if you dont? it would only go downhill from here

I'll try and thnx

What Guys Said 1

• Tell your crush how you feel and the other guy that it's nothing personal you just like someone else and you have for ages

What Girls Said 2

• Go for the guy you like! Why would you waste your time with a total stranger you don't like, while there's this guy who's willing to spend time with you... THAT YOU LIKE.

• Going out with someone doesn't mean you're going to marry them. Give the guy a chance to be your friend at least, being in love with one guy doesn't mean you can't meet male friends

Im nit really interest into meeting him tho, and I do talk to other guys, just that my friends who set me up with is way older than me, and he had bad relationships in the past also. (Fboi, for what my friends told me)

Oh fuckboy? That's another story. Tell him that at this time you're not open to new relations cause you're trying to focus on the things that really matter and are already in your life, tell him that he's probably a good guy but you have nothing to offer at the moment and ruuuuuuuun girl

Ok good i was thinking about doing that as well 😂 THNK U SO MUCH!!!